• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

****MINI Z RACERS WANTED****

DM raceway

We are Getting mini z racing up and going in the UK again all mini z racers welcome this is our racing track

u5emy2u2.jpg

And this is our jump track for mini z buggy and monster

yru7uzud.jpg

The track is permanently set up and we practice Friday, Saturday,Sunday Day competitions and annual competitions will be starting soon for MR-03 and buggy different track layouts every race the track is based just outside Manchester in mossley and is the biggest in the UK our goal is to get the mini z UK cup up and going again

Pls feel free to talk about anything mini z related and drivers or anyone interested get in touch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by DM raceway
  • Like 1

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Why would you do this so close to me when im only a couple of miles away?

img-thing.jpg

Now im gonna have to buy a Mini Z  :sly:

Shame so far, have 3 clubs in London!

My dnanos 20140629_222440_zpskowjnory.jpg

Z's

DSC04238_zps13a9f21b.jpg

Amz

DSC04874_zps775a2241.jpg

Edited by R46
  • Like 1

Where are the mini z clubs in London then as been looking at mini z lately but thought they were a bit of a luxury rc. But if your racing them in London I can tell my conscious and wallet that it's a viable social investment.

Any excuses for spending money

How did I miss this? And why didn't it exist when I literally lived a few doors down the street?

Don't have a Mini-Z or Micro-T anymore but my parents live in Mossley and I'm looking to take my eldest son racing. He's far too little to be racing with me at Bury right now but maybe some little cars would be ideal. Shame you are so far from where I live now......

Hat off to him attending club, I'm localish an unable to make it unless have day off from work lol. Finchley club would be great depending on time n day held.

Edited by R46