• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Electric Hobao Hyper MT Sport 4WD Monster Truck!

53HRA

IqIXcym.jpg

High-powered brushless motors and LiPo batteries were almost made for models like the new Hyper Monster Truck. Available as a 99% ready-to-run or a rolling chassis for you to choose your own power systems the Hyper MT is ready to tear up the neighbourhood!

HoBao are renowned for their excellent build quality, strong designs and value for money, and the Hyper MT is no exception. Featuring some modern styling to that old and dated Monster Truck look, the Hyper MT uses an aggressive cab forward style bodyshell with side rails, oversized 12cm diameter low profile spoked that are married up to some high traction low profile block directional pattern tyres for the ultimate in handling and power transfer.

Underneath the body, the Hyper MT features a convenient carry handle/roll bar to protect the brushless motor and speed control from damage. The trucks centre line is neatly balanced with the longitudinally mounted motor esc, sandwiched between twin side battery boxes for better handling and control. The main aluminium ladder/truss chassis carries a centre gearbox with gear reduction system. All transmission, differential and pinion gears are hard anodized steel for maximum durability.

VPFlZQ8.jpg

High quality Sav

i personally hate the look, kinda closer to a truggy than a moster truck, and the tvps are a total rip off of the savage, but thats just my opnion gotta agree with Baja 5b here, its just silly for

Been waiting on this I don't care what folks are saying I'm just not listening !

Sod the rtr thou bit steep me I'm going for a roller and I dare say it will be cheaper by the time MS sell it as that seems the norm on a rrp,I'm quite happy for the roller to be in and around the

Anyone notice the number on it,wonder what that's about????!!!! :)

maybe its being released next month, the 7th month of the year. very slim chance that is the reason. Edited by alex97

Like this alot. Got to disagree with calling it a savage rip off for using a TVP chassis, its a design that anyone can use, its like calling a HPI baja a rip off of the marder for using a single flat chassis? Would love to put a leopard 4092 motor on this and see it on 6s, possible future project if this gets good reviews!

• Like 2

What you going with? I'm thinking a quicrun 150a esc and a 2200kv castle or a nice little 2000 kv leopard, coupled with a 16/20kg servo ? Not sure to go 6s or stick to 4 ?

MGM or HW ESC, motor will be 1800-2200kv, voltage will be 6s FO SHO!

Servo will be my favourite, Hitec!