• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AX90026 YETI

53HRA

Great video, thought it looked at home on a trail like that but it wasn't really that challenging for it. I would like to see it do some real rock crawling without the use of the 2 speed gear box.

• Like 1

At first I liked the look of this but now I'm not so sure. It's not a crawler, too big/fast and not scale enough to be a trail runner and probably not as fast or tough as a buggy/truggy to be a good basher. So I'm losing interest now which is a shame really as I do like the look of it, I just know I wouldn't get much use out of it.

• Like 1

At first I liked the look of this but now I'm not so sure. It's not a crawler, too big/fast and not scale enough to be a trail runner and probably not as fast or tough as a buggy/truggy to be a good basher. So I'm losing interest now which is a shame really as I do like the look of it, I just know I wouldn't get much use out of it.

isn't that what the summit is and that's a great all round rc

isn't that what the summit is and that's a great all round rc

I don't think for a minute this will ever come close to a summit.. lets face it nothing comes close to the summit you either have one or you don't 

Axial fanboi folk will love it, the rest of rc-ists will treat it with the disdain and indifference it deserves, whilst driving over it in their Summits, happy in the knowledge that they haven't had to spend a single penny in additional bits to make it tough and two speed.

I would rather punch mydoddy repeatedly in the privates, than part with good money for this ;)

• Like 1

I was just being me, and telling it like it is, Ho Ho! ;) Summit works for me, tried slower stuff and it just doesn't sort me out....some kit looks amazing, guess speed is what I need :)

Axial fanboi folk will love it, the rest of rc-ists will treat it with the disdain and indifference it deserves, whilst driving over it in their Summits, happy in the knowledge that they haven't had to spend a single penny in additional bits to make it tough and two speed.

I would rather punch mydoddy repeatedly in the privates, than part with good money for this ;)

Oi leave my nether regions out this !. What with you punching in the privates and tug hitting with his handbag I seem to be having a rough old day of it

Looks like I'm of to soak my testies and and restich my handbag you lot just wait till I get my knee high stiletto boots reheeled your be sorry then ;)

• Like 1

In the US there is a RC Ultra4/KoH style class developing, before this came out everyone was using custom Wraiths and IFS Wraiths

Looks awesome fun and this truck is perfect for this style of racing :)

Edited by .AJ.
  • Like 1

After watching that and seeing what there leaning toward being used for i diffidently  wont be getting one !. Nothing like the track or bash spot anywhere near me so that makes owning one for me at least a bit pointless.. 

In the US there is a RC Ultra4/KoH style class developing, before this came out everyone was using custom Wraiths and IFS Wraiths

Looks awesome fun and this truck is perfect for this style of racing :)

lol love it, seems like anyone with a tipper truck full of rubble could modify a track to match this... haha

I'm already thinking about making one into a scale sct if the wheel base is roughly the same.

SCX10 axle to narrow down the rear, then i'm sure some shorter suspension arms and cvd's could be bodged/modified to fit to narrow up the front end...