• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Win a Team Associated Pro Rally RTR!

Nick

We have an excellent prize lined up for Gold Members that will be drawn on Friday 1st August, supplied by CML Distribution! The soon to be released Team Associated Pro Rally RTR Car!

bn_banner_prorally.jpg

bn_banner_prorallypics.jpg

AE ProRally 4WD Features:

• Fully assembled Ready-To-Run shaft drive 4WD rally car with your choice of two factory-finished Rockstar bodies
  • Reedy 550-SL 3500KV brushless motor
  • Reedy WolfPack 7-cell NiMH battery with high-current T-plug connector
  • XP2G 2.4GHz radio system with XP metal-gear steering servo
  • XP SC900-BL water-resistant 90A ESC with high-current T-plug connector
  • Realistic rally-inspired hex drive wheels with high-grip, all-terrain tires
  • Durable front bumper and rear diffuser
  • Heavy-duty front and rear gear differentials with adjustable slipper clutch
  • Steel front CVA and rear dog bone axles
  • Fluid-filled adjustable shock absorbers
  • Adjustable steel turnbuckles
  • Composite modular chassis with enclosed water-resistant receiver box
  • All metric hardware and ball bearings throughout

Spec Check:

Not a Gold Member? Don't miss out! As well as supporting the community and prize draws, there are many other benefits. Click here to become a Gold Member today!

Useful Links, follow them today!

CML Distribution: Website / Facebook / Twitter

Team Associated: Website / Facebook / Twitter

The Team Associated Pro Rally is for sale at Modelsport UK, click here.

I'm loving the concept, but will it be tougher than my B4? OK, the B4 was a lightweight, nimble racer, but it was incredibly fragile. Its fragility has left a bad taste, so to speak. What can we expect from it for bashing? Will it have any survivability?

Either way, it looks good, ticks a lot of boxes, I'd love to win it! :)

Great prize, lucky person whoever wins.

I understand why these prize draws are done, and they are probably great for the forum boosting revenue but I think once a prize draw has been announced anybody who then signs up as a means of just hoping they win the prize should not be entered in that draw.

Just my 2p worth.

• Like 1

Yes and no, I have previously been a gold member back in the old system. It expired and I never came back. I moved away from the hobby for a while (quadcopters!) but still kept checking the site for news etc and this has made me think hmmmm. I do read the site regularly even if I don't sign in and post so I feel like its kinda of a weird area. I do understand what you mean but it can't really be run like that. 

Gold Membership is a donation to help run the site. I try to organize prizes as frequently as possible and every person who has donated (regardless of activity/post count etc) deserves a chance to win. :good:

You don't have to become a Gold Member, I really appreciate everyone one who does but it is completely optional.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Great prize so I have just signed up :whistling:

However not just only for this prize or any other prize for that matter ( even if it would be great to win something ) but I did not know about donating to this helpful forum, so now I know I have just donated !. :thumbsup:

thanks.......