• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HETTON LYONS PARK BASH 27/04/2014 EVERYONE WELCOME

This week we'll be heading up to the popular Hetton Lyons Country Park

Postcode for the location is DH5 9AR

DH59ARHETTONLYONS.jpg

http://maps.google.c...ed Kingdom&z=17

Same sort of setup applies 10:30am start, 30 minutes or so talking general rubbish and pawning your unwanted stuff's off to other people for monies then bash till ya broke

lets get everyone out (no excuses)

Get your names down then people

big-beefy
mick
carl
bill

gay list

andy Edited by big-beefy-1978

ARRRRGGGHHHHHHH, bloody hyper st didnt turn up today and neither did my esc, tracking info says tomorrow is the day tho ;) Got my decals for it today tho so thats a consolation I suppose.....

On the plus side tho had my baja out in the street and the grip off the tarmac tyres are mint! forgot to re adjust the brake tho and nearly knocked myself over LOL...

• Like 1

FFS come on parcelforce ya set of retards get your finger out!!!

Progress of the parcel you've enquired about is displayed below.

Parcel No FWYV4093348GB Status In progress Signed for by   Parcel tracking details

Date Time Location Tracking Event

23-04-2014 16:17 Ipswich Depot Forwarded for processing

23-04-2014 15:08 Old Felixstowe Collected from Post Office

23-04-2014 15:08 Ipswich Depot COLLECTED FROM POST OFFICE

On the plus side tho my esc has arrived but nowt to fit it into yet!

Edited by Carl160180

My short Corse arrived about an hour ago lol

Should have slapped the delivery bloke and told him to hurry the F up and get up to sunderland with my truggy the bitch LOL

• Like 1

this one didn't have bars on the windows mate so he wont of been coming to your area lol

Did have bar's before the pikey ****ers from murton knicked them as he was driving along, like angry baboons in a zoo!

Edited by Carl160180

20140424_125707_zps26735b0b.jpgBajas both tested today and ready for the weekend just ordered some windows for the km to finish it off . Some tyres and stuff to collect from the no1 mechanic tmoz to sort the other :)
  • Like 1

FFS gets better, the gimp I bought this hyper st off sent me a message apologising saying he forgot to stick the reciever box in with the car and he will send it out first class tomorrow........ 5 minutes later ANOTHER message saying he's just walked into hius workshop and the bloody wheels off the hyper are sitting on his bench so will post them first class with the reciever box.. WHAT A DONKEY!!!!!

But again with the plus side, just paid for my motor from my fwend in hongy kong :D Just need to figure out if i'm gonn a keep the 52t spur and run a 14t pinion like the old owner or swap to a 46t spur and suitable pinion???........ Oh and need to sort some 4s lipo's aswell..