• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

NEB Bash @ F-Pit 4th May

cybermenace

Alright chaps. Well Tynemouth was a great success of a bash after not being there for a goid couple of years, I think everyone would agree with me, we all got some good running in, was plenty of jumping thrashing and bashing so lets make the next one just as good eh! As above the date is the 4th May and the address is as follows...

Albany Way Washington F Pit, Tyne And Wear NE37 1BJ

Fpit.png The F pit is a corker of a site, wether you are a first time NEBer (is that even a word?) or if you are a veteren there is something for everyone at the pit, bankings to jump, a huge field for racing, a nice pit area and a play park for the kids. What more do you want... Oh there is also a KFC that a few of us frequently visit before heading back home after the bashing.:D The bashing generally starts at around 10ish just when people arrive , Can we ask for some common courtesy here as we've not been here for years after the last time , no running in the car park the field is only 5 meters away it's not far to carry the car we just want to have a smooth bash no issues and remember people live quite close but when on the field your all ok. So Who is up for this one ? Definites: Perruzo Mini-perruzo Cybermenace Viper96 The Proc Big Kev Little Kev Carl160180 Darren4377 Steve370 Mick1979 Bill79 Duncan Tony Jasjab Anymore usual suspects???? Let me know if your keen and i'll get you on the lists! Cheers lads, any questions fire away.

Edited by cybermenace

Well my baja is 95% built nearly there just a few little minor things to go , I will be doing the usual run in for about 30 secs then the engine is getting hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk

AARRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Missus is at work AGAIN this sunday from 7:30 till 4:30. Gonna try figure something out to get out for a couple hours, sick of her work taking the **** sticking her in EVERY bloody sunday!!!!

AARRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Missus is at work AGAIN this sunday from 7:30 till 4:30. Gonna try figure something out to get out for a couple hours, sick of her work taking the **** sticking her in EVERY bloody sunday!!!!

Get a babysitter in ?  :thumbsup:

Got my new esc soldered at work and fitted it tonight. Rx was dodgy as well so swapped that out and tested it. It seemed to get quite warm so I might need to out a smaller pinion on there.

Also replaced the servo on the mog for a better one. Just need to charge a few batteries and all good to go for Sunday.

Ready and waiting to go CD62A96E-976E-4DBE-A9C6-CE3659431D76_zps

As long as it's not too wet as this ain't waterproof yet.

According to the forecast we gona need to be :(