• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Multi charger for Hubsan Q4 Nano.

Oh How Original

So I went to the model shop with the intention of buying nitro fuel, they didn't have what I needed, rude to come home empty handed so I picked up a Hubsan Q4 Nano, after some calibration issues, it's flying great.

I do have a question though, because of the fact you charge the LiPo while it's plugged into the quad, it's a PITA to charge several LiPos, can you get like a board or something that you cann plug several LiPos into then just charge through the board?

I don't mind taking LiPos in and out but the plugs are so tiny and fiddly, I don't want to end up breaking them.

Can't just buy more leads, because the LiPos doesn't come out of the quadcopter to charge.

You basically charge the board of the quad.

And you have to remove the lid everytime which is annoying lol, so wanted a multi charger, will grab one of those ones Col posted I think, cheers :D looks just the job!