• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Kyosho Scorpion B-XXL GP ReadySet

onroad_mania

KyoshoScorpionXXL-B-1.jpg

Following the introduction of the Scorpion B-XXL VE Kyosho now present the nitro-powered variant. The Scorpion B-XXL GP features the same chassis and suspension components but is powered by a 5.4cc nitro engine over the VE's Team Orion Vortex XXL brushless components. The 640mm long 1/7th scale buggy comes ready-to-run including a 2.4GHz radio system and its 200ml fuel tank allows for running times of up to 15 minutes per tank.

KyoshoScorpionXXL-B-2.jpg

KyoshoScorpionXXL-B-3.jpg

KyoshoScorpionXXL-B-4.jpg

Link: Kyosho Scorpion B-XXL Nitro ReadySet

Source : Area52

First thing i thought was the wheels are too small. How long you reckon that rear body hinge will last?

The hinge point is actually quite tough, but I've yet to really give it a beating, it doesn't roll over at every turn and jumps well, so it's not getting battered every outing.

It's got a brushed motor in this, so I don't know what they are trying to sell or show

I think it's just a Slash, the guy was merely showing what the kyosho reminds him of in the form of the Proline shell.

I just REALLY don't like the look of that. Really....not.

The XXL Buggy looks absolutely lovely, and I want one. But the shell and wheels don;t look as though they actually fit together. Looks like a home-brewed special, but one costing