• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bashers around edinburgh area

RCpete

Hey guys, im new to msuk . Just wondering if there are any fellow bashers in and around the edinburgh area. None of my mates are into RC, so im keen to meet like-minded people and hopefully organize a bash. I can travel so i dont really care where.

cheers

Pete.

A few of us in Bathgate mate, a couple in edinburgh aswell, keep an eye on the big discussion thread for bashes :) and welcome

Thanks mate, it would be great to get something organized soon!

Pete

Welcome where in edinburgh are you from?

Sorry i could not reply earlier. my 3 year old daughter decided to be sick yesterday and last night so i was a bit busy. But to answer your question i live in Balgreen across from saughton park, if you  know where that is?

cheers 

pete

welcome m8 im falkirk way but normally go to bathgate at a bmx track for bashes

Alright mate, thanks for the welcome. How often do you go to the BMX track and how many of you guys go?

pete

Alright mate, thanks for the welcome. How often do you go to the BMX track and how many of you guys go?

pete

Usually go at weekends if its dry, Jordan goes on wednesdays (I believe) and theres can be anything between 3 and 10 or more depending whos free  :thumbsup:

Edited by Ewan.Mackay

Sorry i could not reply earlier. my 3 year old daughter decided to be sick yesterday and last night so i was a bit busy. But to answer your question i live in Balgreen across from saughton park, if you  know where that is?

cheers 

pete

Took my Slash 4x4 (back when I had one) to the skate park at Balgreen. Pretty lethal on a Saturday morning when it's covered in smashed Buckfast bottles. Good fun though.  :xd:

Took my Slash 4x4 (back when I had one) to the skate park at Balgreen. Pretty lethal on a Saturday morning when it's covered in smashed Buckfast bottles. Good fun though.  :xd:

That skate park! I have to resist temptation, its great fun but so easy to break things!

• 1 month later...

3 of us are taking our monster trucks to the Philpstoun South Bing this Saturday (12th) if the weather is good enough. :good:

Damn i just read this now. would have came along, was out on my own with my trophy and dbx! It sucks bashing on your own..

Yeah man, it does. Get you next time though.

It also sucks breaking your High Roller after 5 minutes and having to sit back and watch for half an hour after! :(

That's heavy... hope you had a comfortable seat

Just message the bashers in edinburgh thread next time you guys go out. Would love to come along.

cheers