• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi 8TE badlands?

Im running 3.8s on my truggy and they look fine and handle fine, if you go for anything smaller it will most likely look rediculous  :topbanana:

I was just concerned that they would look too monster truck as I have a savage flux already so I wanted to keep this "truggy" looking if you get me.

Cost me 100 to fit to my revo which I think looks like a monster truggy now I wanted a truck but the platinum parts fell onto it to cheap pass up. If my shell needs replacing tho ill put something truck style on and mayb remove the wing.  

That looks great!, so do you think it's lost any of its 'truggyness'?

No, I don't use the badlands that much tbh.  I only use badlands if I am running in wet mud and wet grass etc, since I mostly run my 8T on dirt,  if its dry I prefer to use tyres that are like proline bow tie and crime fighers.

Any chance of a photo with the shell on?

It's a hell of an investment!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why put monster tyres on a truggy thou ?? i know you can fit what you like but doesn't it kinda defeat the object of having a truggy if your gonna go and make it a monster ?? Don't get me wrong i like trenchers but i just think the Trencher X's are better suited to a monster truck and the Badlands are better for a truggy IMO anyway

As for deals on tyres look for some duratrax or louise rc rubber you may find there cheaper.

Edited by mydoddy69
  • Like 1

Why put monster tyres on a truggy thou ?? i know you can fit what you like but doesn't it kinda defeat the object of having a truggy if your gonna go and make it a monster ?? Don't get me wrong i like trenchers but i just think the Trencher X's are better suited to a monster truck and the Badlands are better for a truggy IMO anyway

As for deals on tyres look for some duratrax or louise rc rubber you may find there cheaper.

Agreed, a bit to heavy to run and will cause more wear on a truggy.