• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

uk drift tracks

Savagebrum

Me and a group of friends and quite into rc drift and mainly do it at my mates unit and radshapes track. This year we would like to maybe do a couple of road trips to visit other tracks and meet more rc drifters. So my question is what other dift tracks are there that people use preferably open for use on weekends, I've heard of soul but are they open weekends?

• Like 1

Man need to come jam with you lot again. Still using the place I came up to?

Soul is pretty much drift central atm with a good vibe and some crazy sessions. Radshape as you know :P, as Will said, the Teesliders but then there is also the D1RC in Essex which have open days every so often usually a Sunday.

If im not at Soul, ill go to my (semi) local track in High Wycombe, indoor carpet and same again, good vibe with a constantly evolving track setup. You also have McTracks in Ireland which we still need to visit but other than that, very little in terms of tracks "worth@ going out of your way for.

Im looking at hitting more the European tracks this year, first stop Amsterdam ^_^

Cool cool cheers for the add Will, not sure when the road trips will start, also want to go back to notts outdoor track. We drift on painted concrete most times atm. What tyres you using Will?

I'm running MST GA26 Harder tyres, ideal for polished concrete that we run on. 

Definitely up for going to notts outdoor track again, top track!  :thumbsup:

_MG_8250.jpg

Man need to come jam with you lot again. Still using the place I came up to?

Soul is pretty much drift central atm with a good vibe and some crazy sessions. Radshape as you know :P, as Will said, the Teesliders but then there is also the D1RC in Essex which have open days every so often usually a Sunday.

If im not at Soul, ill go to my (semi) local track in High Wycombe, indoor carpet and same again, good vibe with a constantly evolving track setup. You also have McTracks in Ireland which we still need to visit but other than that, very little in terms of tracks "worth@ going out of your way for.

Im looking at hitting more the European tracks this year, first stop Amsterdam ^_^

Cheers yeah i wouldnt mind a trip to the dam to mix the drift and a bit of bud. we are deffinatley going to make it to a high wycombe meet at some point and soul as well, and be hitting the notts outdoor track because I love it.

the place you came down to teshi was Dom's dads unit and was abit of a 1 off, we normally drift a mates unit next to birmingham airport or Radshape now it's open. Radshape will be getting a carpet track soon

Yeah was a one off but could do another if anyones up for it? :) I need to get my drifter sorted first, don't think I've used it since then! ha 

I need to try and get down to Soul sometime, it's only 40 mins away. 

Edited by Dom C

Yeah was a one off but could do another if anyones up for it? :) I need to get my drifter sorted first, don't think I've used it since then! ha 

I need to try and get down to Soul sometime, it's only 40 mins away. 

Dom get your self to radshape on a thursday now you can drive.

• Like 1

I need to find a local track/club to drift anybody no of any near kings Lynn??

I've read about a place called slide house a carpet track is this I going??

Slide House is still going yeah. They run quite often so you be cool :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about if we did a MSUK sesh at either Soul RC or RadShape? Think be quite cool to do :-)

• Like 1

What's soul like is it a big place?

I went for the first a few weeks back and it is a pretty cool place. Not massive but it doesn't need to be, it is just right in my opinion. It really is a great set up with really good facilities/support. 

The reason I ask is I might be looking at opening something like it in or around Nottingham. I like the idea of having a big enough place to have a drift track and an off road track aswell as a model shop. I've always wanted something like it and there may be an opportunity to do something like it around the end of the year.

But will have to do a bit more homework first and maybe visit a couple of places this year.

Does anyone know any Drift Tracks near Windsor & Slough?

closest is the one in High Wycombe. They run drift nights on Thursdays. Indoor track and is pretty good.

Anyone know of any tracks around merseyside?

I want to get a better chassis but theres no point at the moment as i cant find a proper track.

you got the Stockport RC drifters. They have a page on Facebook. I not seen many around there :-(

• Like 1