• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's "The King Of Wraith's"

.AJ.

Slowly putting this together while I get over a burst a appendix I had just before New Years

20140107_081411_zpsmoiglusj.jpg

Going to start with the centre transmission which will run RRP gearing

20140107_144615_zpsoctdtlte.jpg

Meaty MIP drive shafts

20140105_174955_zps85xkcesi.jpg

Also going to be running 32dp gearing for the spur/pinion, I have a 56t traxxas spur and a RW Racing pinion

More to follow when I can be bothered to get my tools out :lol:

Edited by .AJ.

There's something missing??? Lol

Enjoying the build mate? Have fun with the cage/interior bit of it...you may wish an extra pair of hands had been grafted on, when they took the appendix out!

Yea really enjoying the build so far, I'm doing the cage at the moment, but Im going to be leaving out the interior for now as I'm still wait for all the electrics to turn up and don't have the paint I want for it yet :)

Edited by .AJ.

Now that looks more like it! Any specific plans for siting of the electrics? I stick my 3s bricks under the bonnet, in that first gap between windscreen and cross brace...means a long battery lead, but works well. Do wish I'd fitted better shocks....the stockers have emptied many miles ago rofl!

Feeling inspired to fettle mine some more and use it! Very capable and looks fantastic when running...