• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

any meets round west midlands area? ANYONE ?!

rytis

hi, l tried to post in both these topics with no luck:

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/166537-shropshire/

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/154474-wolverhampton-dudley-bashers/

it looks like RC is not so popular round here or maybe there is something l don't know...it is almost 6 years like l am taking my cars to the local parks etc and doing it totally on my own. sometimes l take my mate who enjoys driving MY cars, but never buys his own, been offered to race team losi mini 8eight by a local hobby shop owner and might take his offer, but only in winter, because it is indoor only.

so please if there is anyone knowing of any bashing places where similar minded people meet, or would be interested in organize something together, please write in here.

• Like 1

search for lickey hills, monument lane on google maps, huge open grass, woods for dirt play, a golf course there, and lovely dusty carpark too.. bit of everything there, ive got no transport atm been slowly getting my bike ready for the road

l already posted this in another thread, l think good bashing spot is good, but for first meet the most important thing is the amount of people (members) who going to come. ATM it's not looking good, but l only posted it today, so l hope it will get better...

lickey hills is around b45 8er, closest postcode i can get at the moment. best bash spot i can think of, its got a bit of everything other than a decent place for onroad cars really

There will be a few of us going to a bmx track in bilston saturday morning

nitro buggies and brushless.about 11 am ish.

l can't believe l missed it !!! l am on the forum everyday and for some reason l didn't check this thread last week!!! any chance you going this weekend?

It never happend anyway matey, my mates let me down so I went over my dads with family and my savy and bashed on my own over ashmore park wednesfield.may be able to bash sundau ...not sure where tho yet

It never happend anyway matey, my mates let me down so I went over my dads with family and my savy and bashed on my own over ashmore park wednesfield.may be able to bash sundau ...not sure where tho yet

l am sure l can come on Sunday. if you have no transport l can pick you up. just send me a PM.

Edited by rytis

finaly.... first time in 6 years l had a chance to drive one of my trucks with someone else. thank you mr nice  :thumbsup:  . we met at ashmore park with great bmx track for a quick bash and great chat. l really liked the track, plenty of jumps and a massive field for speed runs.

anyone else would like to join us next weekend? 

longbridge in birmingham mate, and i got no runners atm :( gotta send combo back to hobbyking, but got a brushed can on the way but that wouldnt be worth going the distance to play with lol