• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

It's just really getting a date that is best for everyone, there is quite a few people that has made themselves known on the location thread so if we get the full squad out I'm sure it will be a good day :)

• Like 1

Yeah sounds good, I'll be there probably! And can bring at least one other R/C nut! What kind of vehicle does Bathgate suit??

its mainly for buggy`s truggy`s monster trucks and alike no onroad cars though as no were to really run them and some people run 1/5 scale but there abit big for the track if people are running 1/10 scale

got some bad news guys just heard tonite from paulramage that the council up here are going to be changing the track around and fencing it off so it would be just for bmx bikers. the weird bit is ive lived around here for over 10 yrs and ive never heard of any bmx riders going near the place apart form maybe twice a week but id did read that on another forum and that was a two yr old thread when i read it. if this go`s ahead they will charge a fee to use it so this could be the one and only bash there.

if i find anymore info all post here

Edited by mini-z-awd

The luchbox will be great going round the track!!! Make sure you bring spares for when my truggy comes to eat it :P

Hahaha the lunchbox doesn't need any more help being useless! It's the only R/C model I've ever come across that can "trip up", like someone trying to run with their shoelaces tied together :xd:

That sucks about the track though. Typical councils making a hash of things.

• Like 1

Update on the track issue , the track is basically out of bounds to rc users as Robert has had a conversation with the council advising that if we are there police will be called and asked to move , HOWEVER ......I have found a not bad track a mile up the road that is not used and should be good for us to use in armadale , not as big jumps but very technical so meets will be there till a more permanent place is found

Its just beside mcniel crescent armadale , ( just down from arnold clark garage in armadale). If you look on google maps you will se it in the corner of the park unfortunately dont have postcode to road its on

Its just beside mcniel crescent armadale , ( just down from arnold clark garage in armadale). If you look on google maps you will se it in the corner of the park unfortunately dont have postcode to road its on

Ok cool, thanks, I'll need to check it out next time I'm down :thumbsup:

Meet and bash in armadale tomorrow 9/6/13 , meeting around 11.30-12

Please make it if you can we can make a day of it while we have this lovely weather