• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Last film you saw in the cinema

snoopystorm

As this is a Film/media thread I thought I would start a topic about the last film you saw in the cinema.

Was it any good and would you recommend it to others?

The last film I saw was G.I.Joe Retaliation 3D Premier, last Tuesday via Sky Rewards (gotta love sky rewards for premiers)

Good film, benefits from Bruce Willis and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson (the franchise saver), good story line and yes I would recommend others to go watch it.

If you do watch it in 3D watch out for the fireflies they come from everywhere lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Scary Movie V

wasn't bad, normal funny parts mixed with silly parts that weren't really funny imo

was good to see it taking the mick out of movies outside the horror sector as well.

worth watching if you can.

Avatar, Expensive these days going to cinema, Avatar being a pile of smelly poo was the proverbial straw, Not wasting anymore more money at the cinema, By the time me and the misses have something to eat I'v spent enough money to buy 3 Blu-Rays and a bottle of wine, So 3 Blu-Rays and a bottle of wine it is then from now on.

• Like 2

Django Unchained back in i think early January of this year, just before i was finally discharged from hospital.

loved it, im a massive western fan and this was just creame of the crop, i found it quite difficult to sit there for the whole length of the movie, usually i wouldnt but being ill in a stuffy cinema is a bit of a chore lol. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...