• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bashing locations, leamington spa, Warwick, kenilworth, stratford, Coventry?

lilllad83

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There's a small bmx track in Rugby with a nice big field, on Butler's Leap, a tad small for 1/8 but perfect for 1/10. I still have fun with my 1/8 buggy there though.

I get down to the BMX track in Rugby as well. Great for 1/10. Let me know if you are going down.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah defo mate, I'm in the middle of a change atm, building a losi 8t, just making my engine mounts. I was on the train to Birmingham the other day and saw two nice concrete bowls and a VERY nice bmx track next to it in Coventry, I've tracked it down on Google maps, the bmx track isn't on it but is on the right3ery9aby.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There's a small bmx track in Rugby with a nice big field, on Butler's Leap, a tad small for 1/8 but perfect for 1/10. I still have fun with my 1/8 buggy there though.

I get down to the BMX track in Rugby as well. Great for 1/10. Let me know if you are going down.

Is that the park on Clifton Road where the fireworks were held last year?

• Like 1

Sounds a good plan to me :thumbsup:  Are you using leccy cars? on road or off road? If it's the place I'm thinking of I've been to the park a few months back in the dark and briefly driven past recenly but its a fairly big field so should be able to keep out of people's way as mines gonna be atleast 7kg's of nitro powered metal initially til I lighten it.

Edited by lowen93

Is that the park on Clifton Road where the fireworks were held last year?

No, its on Butlers leap. If you drive past the park (where the fireworks were) with park on your right, head down the hill, turn left at the lights and the bmx track is on the righthandside as you get to the floodplane.

Just waiting (like everyone else) for some dry weather.

• 2 weeks later...

I found the track, only quickly drove by it but wasn't sure where to park. Looks good for getting cars covered easily so I may try it one day.

I'm waiting on a few parts to arrive, gears and alloy motor mount so hopeully running again this week

Edited by lowen93