• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Am I expecting too much from my Tamiya Lunchbox ?

vrooom

Hiya,

I got four RC cars, HPI savage, losi 22 buggy, tamiya m05, Tamiya lunchbox. losi 22 and tamiya m05 is the car i race with at my local club. Hpi savage is just a bashing, go big truck.

but What about lunchbox?

I have modded my lunchbox, It has Futaba FX10 buggy front suspesion which i completed 3 days ago, 3rd spring mod, fully sealed bearings, 20t motor. I spent lot of time perfecting the lunchbox, making it go in straight line. It handles really well whilst retain standard shocks and it doesnt flip over when doing hard cornering.... the question is Why I bother carrying on modding my lunchbox, it has rubbish chassis to start with? this FX10 mod is best mod I ever done, it is really worth

Edited by vrooom

I personally dont see the point in major modifying to improve handling with Lunchbox. I see the whole point of a Lunchbox is the way it doesnt handle its fun, the 3rd shock mod is only one I have done to mine as the standard springs foreer break.