• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Absima GR8LE Audi R8LMS

Garry

Absima-Audi-R8LMS.jpg

Absima introduce the GR8LE Audi R8LMS RTR GT racer. The 1/8th on-road GT racer sports a 3mm aluminum long wheelbase chassis with 4WD via shafts, geared differentials, anti-roll bars, 5mm aluminum shock towers, front CVD driveshafts, and big bore shock absorbers. The car comes RTR with a 2100kv brushless motor with suitable 120A controller, a S90MH steering servo and CS2S 2.4GHz radio system. Also included is a fully licensed Audi R8LMS body shell that comes pre-painted and with applied sticker sheet.

Source: Area 52

have i missed something the ebay link is a nitro roller? mine is brushless roller, post is about leccy

some like me rather a roller then rtr, rtr isn't available as yet so at least folk know way to stop for availablity :good:

i'll wait for official prices as roller at tcmodels is

Edited by R46

Which roller is that as they don't do rollers their either kit or rtr

If you ment this http://www.tcmodels.net/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1244&category_id=18&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=71

That is the competition one that comes with t6 chassis and t6 shock towers aswell as other bits and is a kit the one this thread is about comes with standerd parts

Edited by fatboyneil