• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Everything Savage XS

.AJ.

I havent done to much to mine yet apart from fitting the Traxxas Turnbuckles,shock socks,T-Bonez,hpi wheelie bar,CC Blower,HR rear knuckles and a set of 2.2 Badlands.The best mod so far are the Badlands.Much better ground clearance and great grip on grass and dirt.Loads more mods when funds allow but for the time being thats it :thumbsup: .

Sigh :-/ another mt4 axle snapped today I'm binning the rest of them and going back to the stock axles as they are much tougher..

Well me being me I just swapped out the pins for some good ol' stainless bolts, don't spose there's any harm in reaming out to 3.5mm and there's only one way to find out though, I think I've figured out why I'm breaking the cups though, today after I put the stock axles back in I went for a quick run out before I picked the wife up, was having a good few full beans blasts on some waste ground behind her work and over cooked a turn, now when this happen the servo saver flexed fully to one side and let the dogbone free enough to pop out, jamming the wheel up and made a small chip in the cup and bent the bone a little, so I reckon tomorrow morning I'm gonna have the front end off and make sure I have the stongest saver spring fitted as I'm running the hot racing servo saver, if that doesn't stop it happening I'm gonna order some cvds from the states for the front end.. Full beans cartwheels seem to be the cause of it ;)

im getting my xs on monday , what badlands am i getting cos theres a few :P ? any chance of a link to the right ones and rims to fit them or i was looking at the proline mashers they looks mean :yes:

Yep, any 2.2 truck tyre will fit them rims

That's the great thing about the XS, the huge range of 2.2 wheels and tyres which will fit :thumbsup:

pm me your pp address then :whistling: