• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi Mini 8ight upgrades and hop-ups and meny more

Sheilstar12

UPDATE:

- just finished re-oiling the four shocks and the left side rear had no shock oil at all and i have changed all to 30wt oil so its pretty hard for it but feels right

- i have added fuel tubing in the shock shaft on all 4 shocks the front were 5mm and the rear were 7mm.

- i also have put zipties on all shock as shown on the photo above :thumbsup::yes:

hey guys i got my carbon fiber front shock tower and top deck rear tower is on order as they were out of stock also got my zippy 2200mah 45c 2s lipos and now she flys lots of wheelies!!

im after some counter sunk washer to fit the count sunk screws on the m8 anyone got any ideas??

hey guys i got my carbon fiber front shock tower and top deck rear tower is on order as they were out of stock also got my zippy 2200mah 45c 2s lipos and now she flys lots of wheelies!!

im after some counter sunk washer to fit the count sunk screws on the m8 anyone got any ideas??

Try ebay.

Si

Try ebay.

Si

yea i have they are a product from dynamite for the 3mm countersunk washers and some yellow/gold nuts too and the part number is:- DYN8510 - FOR THE COUNTER SUNK WASHERS

- DYN8540 - FOR THE NUTS

yea i have they are a product from dynamite for the 3mm countersunk washers and some yellow/gold nuts too and the part number is:- DYN8510 - FOR THE COUNTER SUNK WASHERS

- DYN8540 - FOR THE NUTS

cheers mate

hi guys im thinking of getting some on road wheels & tyre's to use on the street outside my house as the stock ones are getting torn up!! will these fit??

http://www.hpieurope.com/piw.php?lang=en&partNo=4733

and are there any pre assembled wheel sets out there that fit with different tread types??

Most 1/10 scale road wheels with 12mm hex will fit there are some cheap options on ebay from hongkong with a choice of tyre type that look good. I would put a link but using my phone at the mo I will put it on when I get home for the ebay wheels. Fastrax also do rally block wheel and tyre set that are on model sport site I think they are just over

Edited by silone74

There is abit of a law breaking going on from royal mail,the law says that it is an offence to hold mail from the recipient and to ask for you to pay before they give you your parcel is breaking the law its like a ransom demand,its funny how royal mail seem to be the only ones I have come across that do this as all other couriers give you the parcel then send an invoice for the charges but as said if the price on the parcel says under the amount for duty you won't get charged for it.

Si

Edited by silone74

ring up monarch models and askto order them for u and pluse they would be losi, i got my stuff from him i just emailed the things i needed and it came the next day so it was quit fast. plus he would compare other prices and cheap.

Thats if Losi have stock, since you ordered all yours Sheil, a lot of spares/hop ups are on backorder :angrymad:, but yeah if they are in stock with Losi then he'll get them in next day

Aaron

well ill find out soon about the charges because ive just ordered for my losi mini 8ight

-carbon fibre chassis brace -