• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi Mini 8ight upgrades and hop-ups and meny more

Sheilstar12

I believe they are the same although I am only going on something I have read on another group but can't recall the group it was on

Si

Phat bodies are suposed to come out with new wings and bodies this year. I have emailed them twice with no reply so who knows if or exactly when this will happen -:(

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Seriously why would they use ball studs without threading??? Kept popping so often I gave up my first run in the mini 8ight-t and stood watching my son on his maverick Ion. Suggestions for a replacement part?b67800e50ffb80cc30f456595cf59a43.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, bugsaint said:

Seriously why would they use ball studs without threading??? Kept popping so often I gave up my first run in the mini 8ight-t and stood watching my son on his maverick Ion. Suggestions for a replacement part?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the end, just bought a spare set of ball studs for the truggy and the RPM 4-40 ball cups that's been recommended elsewhere.

18 hours ago, martin34 said:

I must be mad as I bought a mini 8 about a year and a half ago.Bought hop up.Fitted a mini revo motor and left it all most built collecting dust ever since.

Oddly, I've been given the go ahead to look for a second car for my daughter....