• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Flysky Gt3c Test Results

fatboyneil

Right straight to the point yes they have fixed the expo on the new handsets I couldn't tell on analogue servos but on the digital I could feel it never mind see it so with all the other fixes and the included lipo and the size and weight difference it's going to give some of the big boys something to worry about if you have a gt3b sell it now and get this you won't regret it

Fatboy

Edited by fatboyneil

Did you get it from ebay? If so, what seller was it from?

I really want one if these but need to wait until next month or so before getting one :(

well took it out today it went further than i felt comfortable without loosing signal if i had to put a figure on it i'd have to say 250-300 metres it was way over the end of the second football pitch hit the buy it now had full afternoon bashing and it only used 0.4v of the battery

Edited by fatboyneil

Right straight to the point yes they have fixed the expo on the new handsets I couldn't tell on analogue servos but on the digital I could feel it never mind see it so with all the other fixes and the included lipo and the size and weight difference it's going to give some of the big boys something to worry about if you have a gt3b sell it now and get this you won't regret it

Fatboy

have you got any pics? maybe some close ups

Just send them a message asking can they mark the price down for customs and there's enough pictures on eBay the only gripe I have is the foam on the wheel keeps moving but it's still better than the plastic one on th 3b

Fatboy

Just send them a message asking can they mark the price down for customs and there's enough pictures on eBay the only gripe I have is the foam on the wheel keeps moving but it's still better than the plastic one on th 3b

Fatboy

Ok thanks mate

The LiPo battery pack thing that charges in the radio via a USB cable really is a massive improvement over the Old Flysky GT3B, and Most Other radios that use 8xAA. Almost no power is wasted on regulating the voltage, because its almost low enough already from the battery.

And no messing around with AA's and chargers. And AA's that Self discharge most of their capacity in a week unless they are low discharge types like Sanyo Eneloop...

Even though the battery is 3.7v, its supposed to be higher when its full :) so 4v is fine... it doesnt happen with the throttle as well does it? just the steering?

Yep just stearing and used it just now it totally shut down I pressed the power button nothing then when I turned the wheel it came back to life might only be a problem with mine I'll try and find warranty info when I get home

Fatboy