• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The most awesome Desert Truck EVER!

I want it! In black too. I could turn my SC10 into one as I'm gonna suck at SC racing anyway! Mission to find the build details

I might just give this a go. Looking for a Terra Shell now.

Edited by GlockMonkey

Dude, that is one sweet looking beast - worth buying another roller just to make one I reckon, tho our lass says NO :whistling: Bloomin wimmin and their odd ideas as to how many cars are needed....

Ahh....nice.

All the benefits of the SCTE with the looks of the Axial. That I like. Only thing it's missing is somewhere to fit the nitro motor ;)

To convert the SCTE to nitro is a straight forward job, im planning to get a Ten-T nitro over the summer and converting it to brushless at some point, everything nitro from the T will bolt straight on the stock SCTE chassis, so if anyone would be interested in the nitro parts, we could do a swap on the lecky parts from a SCTE, let me know and i might be able to get a Ten-T sooner :thumbsup:

Edited by .AJ.

If the Desert Truck was fitted with the ROSS system out of the Ten-T it would be awesome, no need to strip the cage to start or change batteries, i can see a cunning plan in the making :thumbsup:

Edited by .AJ.