Date: Saturday 4th, Sunday 5th August
Friday 3rd is a setup day, RCs won't be run but if you wish to get a tent setup after that long drive, you are more then welcome to come and pitch up!
Location: Alton, Hampshire
Postcode: GU34 5ET
Features - What's there?
Situated on a large open field and oval race track (used for 1:1 cars). There is around 100m2 of RC heaven, suitable for every type of RC from petrol monsters, brushless speed demons and rock crawlers.
As well as all the mad RC fun (details on the challenges and races can be seen here) there will also be:
- Good car parking space
- Large grass camping grounds
- Onsite Female and Male toilets
- Food and Drink will be available to purchase on site
- Marquee Pit Area (and space for your own gazebo!)
- RC Track, Huge Ramps and Jumps!
- Large grass field and clay oval ring
- Music and Social Activities Saturday Night
This year all the camping will be down at the bottom field (see a photo of the camp grounds here), you are allowed your car parked in this area. RCs are not allowed to be ran here. Please note there is a slight incline on this field.
There will be no camping in the oval as this will be used for marquees and pure RC madness. There will be easy access from the camp ground field to the oval track.
Event Rules / Guidelines
- No fires/fireworks, BBQs are allowed but must be off the ground
- Do not litter, use the bins
- Stay on the event grounds only
- No RCs to be run after 9pm
- No RCs to be run within the campgrounds
- Alcohol Drinks are allowed but please do so in moderation
- Dogs are allowed but must be tethered. You clean up their mess! and you claim full responsibility!
- You must have fun and be friendly!
CLICK HERE FOR TICKET PURCHASING AND INFORMATION!
There will be frequent updates from now on. Exciting times, I can guarantee this ones going to be MASSIVE!
Sorry if you find this location too far... but it's REALLY WORTH IT, so save up your fuel money, or get some mates in the back seats and head on down. I'm traveling 4 hours myself and can say it's really not worth missing, I'm sure the 2011 attendees will say the same.
Thanks guys. Look forward to seeing you there.