• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

norfolk bashers

bawseybajabashers

hello. I come from the Baja forum in which we run at bawsey near kingslynn at a quarry. We are all in a group which run bajas or other stuff to at a go kart track on the outskirts of cambridgeshire near March

I have heard bout a Thetford location would be good for the bawsey group to meet up with others there at some point.

Amy other peeps from this area out there.

Im from Downham market. Thetford is a great bash area and loads of room to let the RC's fly!!!

Im interested in going to a bawsey bash, When do you go? How many people are there? Im dying to let the Firestorm and the savage loose!!

Cool beans chaps. yes I will definitely speak to the lads and ask them as we pretty much know where we are going. Don't think it will be until the new year. I definitely won't be running till new year as my HPI baja 5b has been stripped to make a donor car for my new rebuild project going into one of the RoofChopper Sandrails. (will stick a project thread up of my progress so far)

The Bawsey Baja crew will let you know when we are all ready for a trip to your bash area.

Cheers for replies.

Any more Easties people out there?

dont technically need a baja at the tarmac track in march just ask Rob via his web page www.innovativerc.co.uk

I guess when you say this you dont want us Nitro and flux bashers at your Baja meeting?

Like I said prob next meet will be in the new year as i need to finish my project sandrail but here is a link to keep an eye out on for meetups coming up.

I stick a post up if and when too.

http://www.baja-forum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?84-Bawsey-Bashers-Events-amp-News

Edited by bawseybajabashers

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one join our group at www.baja-forum.co.uk. You could come to the track meet some time at March its little bit of a journey but trust me it would be worth it. You can't just turn up though as the track is private land. Like I said ask Rob of Innovative Rc bout attending the track I am sure you would be more than welcome. You could probably email him via his Rc website www.innovative-rc.com that would be best

hi all

rob here from IRC

All is welcome at March track on meets, nitrol, petrol, elec all is fine, we have had a few nitro in the past guys from Peterbrough bring theres in the summer...

would be good to get some mix of people there in the new year... if enuth people start coming and using it i will aimt to sort the track out better etc

its tar mac only so off road tyres will wear pritty quick on it..

rob