• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Short Course

.AJ.

I had the exceed in my slash too its a great system, One thing to watch is that the capacitor is tied to something well as the solder is fairly weak.

Now it is in my Hyper 7e and there is a castle SCT in it. Ill get some pics of my slash rebuilt tomorrow! good.gif

Is it still SC with a vw shell on? I'm hoping it will stand up to bashing better than the standard sc shells. Less angles, nice strong arch. And I've coated it in fiberglass tape and shoe glue :good:

I6088379081_2a213993d8_b.jpg

6088531505_ae3906e287_b.jpg

And here's a quick vid of it going up and down the hill, slowly. It's very easy to crash :whistling:

http://www.flickr.co...57627536882282/

Nice shell :good:

(You can almost here the truck thinking to itself......must drive on fields, must drive on fields :lol: )

It's been bouncing down the field dozens of times, and it just soaks it up and looks like new. 5 mins on gravel it's not so shiny now lol.

I didn't paint the shell btw, bought the slash with it. Wouldn't have been my choice. I was tempted to gaffa tape over it for strength, but thought id at least let it see some open air.

Oh and the video cam does fisheye a little, makes the camber look worse lol.

New Slash 4x4 shell, managed to get it sprayed and trimmed tonight ready for stickering up tomorrow night :)

DSCF2153.jpg

Thinking a few MSUK stickers would colour match quite nicely, good job got a sheet :thumbsup:

EDIT

Well getting there, paintball aches and pains delimit me from doing anymore today tho :(

DSCF2156.jpg

DSCF2157.jpg

Edited by mattJT

here is my slash 2wd its completley stock apart from a traxxas 17mm hex conversion and buggy wheels with nanda blocks on , but i have just orderd 8 Turnigy Accucel-6 50W 6A Balancer/Charger w/ X 1 Turnigy nano-tech 5300mah 2S2P 50~100C Hardc X 2 Hobby King GT-2 2.4Ghz Receiver 3Ch X 3 Turnigy TrackStar 1/10th Scale 60A Car ESC X 1 so shoulkd be up and running soon :)

DSC01296.jpg

DSC01295.jpg

DSC01294.jpg

DSC01293.jpg

DSC01292.jpg

DSC01291.jpg

Edited by mixmasterjay

thanks hunter , it was run for a couple of packs before i got it as a roller , not a scratch on it , got it at a great price too £40 well £55 as the lad i got it off owed me £15 lol so called it quites with it , im looking forward to getting it running just got to wait for hobby king to get the bits here now

DSCF4296.jpg

DSCF4295.jpg

DSCF4294.jpg

DSCF4298.jpg

Edited by mixmasterjay