• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Revo

reefshark

• 2 weeks later...

revo1c9xb.jpg

revo1b1tu.jpg

Hmmm 4x4 Freak>> Thought you hated them, if fact you've been extremely clear on this point as I recall :good:

Got to love that engine Rover Man B)

Madmanluke> Some excellent photos, is that a digital camera?? No way my fuji could do that :huh:

Entirely a tigger creation that shell, inspired by midtown madness I played years ago.

Thanks to all for appriciating some classic art :whistling:

Yea I need the 3.3 engine, but no hurry going to focus on lightning the revo rather than adding more power ... it's a bit cheeper ;)

The Revos are Still Rated Low Down Tigger,

On the Bumpy Tracks a Race on theres No Copetion the Revo Has a Mardy over every Littel Bump there is,

LST Just Floor it and Mind the Wheeiles = Alot Faster and Better,

Lap Times are Faster and Run Times are For Performance,

Mabey the Extend Chassie,Center Diff and Set Back Arms could Help the Revo but ATM i aint Spending that Much When the LST Simply Out Classes it Round the Track So Easy,

Granted its Huge Fun with the Picco 26 But thats All,

Its 3rd in the Que at the Race Track and 3rd for Pure Fun,

When you have a good Deal like i did you dont Refuse it,

just Waiting for the Diff Gears to Go though,

rofl rofl

You still going on 4x4??

Taking the opportunity to slag off the Revo and big up the so reliable LST again?

If your teddy is out of the cot because of my comment about you hating Revo's and then suddenly owning one, notice it has nothing to do with the LST. It's because if the Revo is so bad why do you waste money on it??

Try and keep up and notice I've altered my Signiture cos all the LST stuff is ancient history so leave it be and change the record. :smilies_eusasmiles2:

Speaking of good deals I just got my new one for £220 and its only had 2 tanks through it :D Came with allsorts aswell

Nice one Samc, that's a fine deal just don't be tempted by alloy, and the pullstart and a Nova cooling head are good investments if you're keeping it :good: