• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ezrun fan replacement

adeace

so having killed my fan on ezrun 60A esc I got a replacement fan but the new fan has 3 wires on it a red lead a yellow lead and a black lead where abouts do I wire these to on the 60A ezrun esc ?

help with pictures would be most appreciated or do I have the wrong fan and gonna have to buy another, fan bought was a 25mm evercool fan, fits nicely on the esc but need to know how to wire and what to where.

The fan looks like a pc case fan.

fan is model EC2510M12EA, actually says 12V 3 pin ? have I bought the wrong thing ?

actually guys managed to sort it myself cut off yellow wire and wired red to positive side off esc (on the small connectors) and black to positive, reason I couldn't tell before was because it was so quiet in comparison to the old hobbywing fan, (think it had bearing problems) actually one of the easiest bits of soldering i've done.