• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

lightning pro

junior111111

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...N:IT&ih=020

take a look lads, i have won other items so dont really want it..if any one wants it please pm me, it can be collected from nottingham or posted..pm me if you want to collect it or pm me if you want it posted and i will get his address for you..please do not blow me up to the seller as if no one says they want it in the next few days i will go get it my self..if you cant see the price its £117 or £137 it has a hong nore 26 or 28 or what ever engine and stuff..i hear these are good and seen them used in other places £200-250..let me know if your interested and as i say if no one has it in the next few days i will have it for my self..pm me if your interested thanx

Edited by junior111111

First dibs please.

I replied to this advert last night on another forum but when I went back to see if you replied the advert was gone.?

I am interested in this for my buddy but wont be able to let you know until later on today.

Can you check out postage please to Southern Ireland?

First dibs please.

I replied to this advert last night on another forum but when I went back to see if you replied the advert was gone.?

I am interested in this for my buddy but wont be able to let you know until later on today.

Can you check out postage please to Southern Ireland?

mate, modderators warned me on the other forum that you are a mess about and not to deal with you and other members got intouch saying same thing so if you want it you check prices to southern ireland..i am not having 1st dibs, i want il take it..sorry to be harsh but i need this gone as ive over spent this week..

RICCO you got pm mate, your welcome to it and i would like the same as ive payed..postag aint a problem just add £20.. i think who ever has this is getting a bargain as theres one advertised on one of these forums for £250..im new to these and dont have a clue to be honest, the add is the best description i can give..

personally when I dealt with vectra he was fine, fast payment and decent bloke if I remember right.

Have you actually got the item or even paid for it? Doubt you saw an lsp rtr go for £250 unless it had a load of stuff with it and a boat load of hopups as they are only £240 new.

Edited by y0k0

personally when I dealt with vectra he was fine, fast payment and decent bloke if I remember right.

Have you actually got the item or even paid for it? Doubt you saw an lsp rtr go for £250 unless it had a load of stuff with it and a boat load of hopups as they are only £240 new.

its on max bashin mate, might have a load of stuff on it though..i did say i aint got a clue about these and i am new..well i have had 4 people say do not deal with vectra he has made them arrange post prices and everything and aint sent funds.and 1 of them was a moderator on another forum.if he really wants it he can find out post price and arrange payment but i aint.if you could take time to read my thread you will see most of your questions are answered..thanx

mate, modderators warned me on the other forum that you are a mess about and not to deal with you and other members got intouch saying same thing so if you want it you check prices to southern ireland..i am not having 1st dibs, i want il take it..sorry to be harsh but i need this gone as ive over spent this week..

RICCO you got pm mate, your welcome to it and i would like the same as ive payed..postag aint a problem just add £20.. i think who ever has this is getting a bargain as theres one advertised on one of these forums for £250..im new to these and dont have a clue to be honest, the add is the best description i can give..

Well dude

Look at what you are calling me..!!

Was it you or I went and bought it on ebay and decided not to take it?

Who are the PR!CKS on MB that said that?

I have been asking around for a truggy as you probably have seen but just because these guys come along with their crazy prices and expect someone to buy ayutomatical they go and Blacken me..

I guarentee you I have bought more stuff over the net than most of those Knobheads put together

Secondly I would have thought you could have the decency to contact me and ask for yourself.

Or maybe look at my feedback on Ebay.

Very surprised with you bud.

I have bought from several members on here.. maxbashing..Ebay.. Schumacher forum..

Looks like you have made your own decision on this without contacting me

Maybe I should go and contact the seller on Ebay and let him know what sort of Plonker you are.

You know what?

stuff it you know where

And I jope you get stuck with it :angry:

its on max bashin mate, might have a load of stuff on it though..i did say i aint got a clue about these and i am new..well i have had 4 people say do not deal with vectra he has made them arrange post prices and everything and aint sent funds.and 1 of them was a moderator on another forum.if he really wants it he can find out post price and arrange payment but i aint.if you could take time to read my thread you will see most of your questions are answered..thanx

Excuse me..!! :angry:

Who the hell said I got them to arrange postage and then I never sent funds.?

I NEVER ask anyone to get stuff ready for posting unless I am actually gonna purchase.. to which I am 100% certain that everything I have ever bought was paid for within a few minutes of ordering it.

Let me explain something to you

I did ask several people on MB to check out postage costs to send items to me.

One in particular wanted £70 :shockingscary:

Trust me. I know for a fact you could get several truggys or full kits sent over for that amount. The Max I ever paid was around £38.

That was for one of the biggest parcels I ever got sent in.

In fact it was an LSP like the one you are selling. I bought it for my son.

Also in that pack was almost another |LSP as spares

a full size HPI kit bag.. a Spektrum handset. 2 spare sets of wheels/tyres Plus the set fitted to it.

I mean come on. How can anyone justify asking for £70

go check it out yourself

as for the others.?

If I knew who they were I would prove to you that they are Lying to you simply because I didnt buy their kit.

One final thing

I apologise for some of the comments I made in my last thread but to put it simply. I dont like being called a liar. :confused:

Ok guys,

I am the seller of this truck. If junior1111111 pulls out of the deal I will post on here ASAP. If some one wants it for sure once he has pulled out then please let me know. I will send it wherever using that parcel2go (thanks for that!) All I want is the Auction price plus postage and a bit to cover my ebay fees and paypal etc. Probably another £5 ish.

Please somebody buy it!!!

Alan

Ok guys,

I am the seller of this truck. If junior1111111 pulls out of the deal I will post on here ASAP. If some one wants it for sure once he has pulled out then please let me know. I will send it wherever using that parcel2go (thanks for that!) All I want is the Auction price plus postage and a bit to cover my ebay fees and paypal etc. Probably another £5 ish.

Alan

Like I said bud

Just let me know if it is for sale . Give me a posted price to Southern Ireland... I will ring my buddy.. I will say yes or no to you.. Quite simple aint it? :whistling:

But I am asking for first dibs on this as I was first on both forums to offer to buy this.

Cheers

Ok guys,

Alan

Alan,

if you still have the truggy I will give you the ebay price + parcel2go.

You can claim your ebay fee's back if you both mutualy agree not to complete the transaction due circumstances.

Please agree it with Junior first, then PM me and we take it from there.

Ricco, thats good enough for me. First dibs go to Junior1111 though, but if he pulls out its between you and vectra who to be fair contacted me first. I'm not out to make a killing just to sell my truck so I will sit back and see what occurs. Thanks as at least I know I have sold it whatever! So the pecking order goes, Junior, Vectra then Ricco. Post on here or email me. [email protected]

Thanks

Alan

Alan,

if you still have the truggy I will give you the ebay price + parcel2go.

You can claim your ebay fee's back if you both mutualy agree not to complete the transaction due circumstances.

Please agree it with Junior first, then PM me and we take it from there.

Excuse me bud,

But

Dont start another argument about this please.

Did you not notice that I enquired about it first and have agreed to pay selling price?

If the postage works out too dear for me or if my buddy decides it is not for him then by all means be my guest and go ahead and buy it.

BUT DONT TRY TO JUMP ON OTHER BUYERS TOES WHEN THEY GOT IN BEFORE YOU..!! :whistling:

Ricco, thats good enough for me. First dibs go to Junior1111 though, but if he pulls out its between you and vectra who to be fair contacted me first. I'm not out to make a killing just to sell my truck so I will sit back and see what occurs. Thanks as at least I know I have sold it whatever! So the pecking order goes, Junior, Vectra then Ricco. Post on here or email me. [email protected]

Thanks

Alan

well some right snidey gits on here mate :angry: its ricco who should have the truck as vectra is a grass and has tryed to cause trouble threw spite :angry: and no reason whats so ever and i have been warned about this vectra by administrators off other sites :angry: ...as i said in the post if no wants it by weekend i will go get it myself..ricco if you want it you can have it..if not i will be coming for it as i said on sat..

ps, snidey :angry::angry:

Well dude

Look at what you are calling me..!!

Was it you or I went and bought it on ebay and decided not to take it?

Who are the PR!CKS on MB that said that?

I have been asking around for a truggy as you probably have seen but just because these guys come along with their crazy prices and expect someone to buy ayutomatical they go and Blacken me..

I guarentee you I have bought more stuff over the net than most of those Knobheads put together

Secondly I would have thought you could have the decency to contact me and ask for yourself.

Or maybe look at my feedback on Ebay.

Very surprised with you bud.

I have bought from several members on here.. maxbashing..Ebay.. Schumacher forum..

Looks like you have made your own decision on this without contacting me

Maybe I should go and contact the seller on Ebay and let him know what sort of Plonker you are.

You know what?

stuff it you know where

And I jope you get stuck with it :angry:

i had no problem with you bud but now i do :angry: , youve tryed to ****² me with the seller and grass on me..that answers and confirms all for me mate..if it wasnt for that "you grassin to the seller! you could of had it, even though i was warned this that i still offered you the chance to find out the post..nut then you go grass on me, you had the cheak to say you even bidded me up mate..question is do you want it?? no the seller is a member on her and postin you can arrange with him...i tell you the sellers a nice guy you can meet or post so why you go grass on me to him and make me look a ****!!!!!!!!!! WHY

RICCO MATE DO YOU WANT IT AS IF YOU DONT ITS VECTRAS

well some right snidey gits on here mate :angry: its ricco who should have the truck as vectra is a grass and has tryed to cause trouble threw spite :angry: and no reason whats so ever and i have been warned about this vectra by administrators off other sites :angry: ...as i said in the post if no wants it by weekend i will go get it myself..ricco if you want it you can have it..if not i will be coming for it as i said on sat..

ps, snidey :angry::angry:

I will advise you to be very careful who you call name to on forum that you apparently registered with to sell this item.. People like you have got banned for less reasons than this.

I have been around here for year and can get vast amounts of members from this and other forums including Maxbashing, to vouch for me as a 100% honest and genuine buyer.

As for you?

who knows anything about you or what you are about.

arent you the person that started all this trouble when you Bid on the truggy and then decided not to go along with the sale?

Who can you get to vouch for you?

Alright enough of this.

AKW

if I do not get back to you tonight with a 100% answer I will be back to you before 10am tomorow morning .

I am almost certain this sale will go ahead as my buddy will depend on my decision and choice as he has done on numerous occasions before.

Please ignore that junior11111 and his silly remarks as he obviously is annoyed that you found out what sort of person he really is.

Cheers bud ;)

erm,

dont wana upset anyone so just PM me again m8 if you and vectra dont work it out please.

BTW for postage, use http://www.parcel2go.com/, I use them all the time (its DHL) and for £8 can't go wrong.

You can get them to pick it up, or drop off at your local DHL depot if you have one.

Ricco

ricco mate, its your if you want it..vectra has grassed to the seller and took the **** out of me so its up to you if you want it ricco let me know mate

ricco mate, its your if you want it..vectra has grassed to the seller and took the **** out of me so its up to you if you want it ricco let me know mate

Just look at yourself you silly little child.. Running so as I cannot get it.

maybe I should just put my hand in my wallet and shut you the hell up by offering more than you can afford.{ which would be quite easy ]. as it is quite apparent you cannot afford to buy this through your self admission that you "overspent" :whistling:

Ok,

If Junior agrees, Vectra please confirm by midday tomorrow, if I hear nothing then Ricco it is your OK chaps?

Alan

i agree but that ricco get the truck basicly as vectra has grassed to akw about what ive done in spite, causing a argument out of this....so its riccos mate

ps akw, sorry about this mate i will come meet and take it sat or sun but if any of these guys expessially ricco want it, let him have it please.. do not let vectra have it unless no one else will have it....

ps akw, it wasnt meant to work like this, i stated i will be buying it but if any one is interested there welcome to it..

Thanks

Alan

he contacted you 1st snidey/grasser and was being verry sneaky..i would not sell to him but ricco..

cuz of the sneacky thing vectras done...VECTRA GETS NOTHING FOR GRASSING TO THE SELLER..im havin it and i will let ricco have

i agree but that ricco get the truck basicly as vectra has grassed to akw about what ive done in spite, causing a argument out of this....so its riccos mate

ps akw, sorry about this mate i will come meet and take it sat or sun but if any of these guys expessially ricco want it, let him have it please.. do not let vectra have it unless no one else will have it....

ps akw, it wasnt meant to work like this, i stated i will be buying it but if any one is interested there welcome to it..

Dude.

Chill out

you are making yourself look more pathetic with each and every post you make :rolleyes:

:whistling: