Welcome to MSUK-Forum RC Community and News
Blade Vortex 250 Pro BNF FPV Racer
By 53HRA,0 replies 34 views
ImmersionRC introduced the original Vortex ARF when the FPV racing phenomena began. Now race seasoned experts across the globe have weighed in on how their powerpacked little quad could be improved. Lighter, stronger and more powerful, the Blade® Vortex 250 Pro is the next-level ImmersionRC 250-class racer with the benefits of Bind-N-Fly® so you can FPV race like a pro, right out of the box.
- Full-graphic jet fighter inspired OSD
- Custom power system with cutting edge 32-bit processing power
- High-speed motors & ESCs with OneShot protocol and regenerative braking
- Can be run on 3S or 4S Li-Po
- Comes with BlackBox recorder
- 40-channel video transmitter
- Dampened flight camera
- Seven fully integrated 32-bit ARM processors
- Airframe sports a 2mm top and bottom plate with 2mm FR4 skid plates
- 4mm carbon fiber motor arms
- Highly integrated Fusion F3 flight controller equipped with CleanFlight firmware pre-loaded
- NexWaveRF 5.8 GHz video transmitter with 40 channels of support that is compatible with any 5.8 GHz A/V headset
- FatShark 700TVL v2 CMOS flight cam
- Set of eight 24-bit RGB LEDs
- Ear piercing lost model beeper
- 22 amp peak ESCs with fast OneShot125 communication protocol
- 2300kV high-speed V-Spec 2204 brushless outrunner motors
- Gemfan 5045 GF bluntnose propellers
- Full features and specification can be found here
Pro-Spline HD Axles (Front or Rear) to fit the Revo & Summit
By 53HRA,6 replies 59 views
Pro-Line is proud to introduce the pre-assembled Pro-Spline HD Axles for the Front and Rear of the E-Revo and Summit!
Made from Hardened Black Oxide coated Steel, the Pro-Spline drive shafts have a true 6-sided spline that slides smoothly throughout the suspension travel without having to worry about stripping out like the stock plastic drive shafts. The pins are held in place by fully surrounded steel springs and M3 set screws on both ends to handle extreme performance.
If you are looking for the Ultimate drive shaft Upgrade for your Traxxas Truck then look no further than the Pro-Spline HD Axles brought to you by Pro-Line!
Proline Desert Eagle
By TWINSET,15 replies 170 views
This is a Desert Eagle Clear Body. Transform your short course truck into a fire-breathing, road-crushing 1970’s muscle car with the all-new Pro-Line Desert Eagle Body! Featuring incredible details like a supercharged V8 rising out of the hood, zoomie side pipes and twin roof & deck spoilers, the Desert Eagle is sure to turn heads whether you’re out bashing or at the track.
The Desert Eagle lets you deck out your SC truck in two completely different styles:
Use the desert grunge style decals to create a post-apocalyptic war machine complete with gnarly off-road tires (see below), light bars, jacked up rear body posts, or whatever else your imagination can conjure up.
If dirt and grunge aren’t your style, outfit your ride like the muscle car of your dreams. Use the included street rod style decals, slam the body posts down and tackle the street with 2.8” wheels (see below).
Bring some muscle to your SC: get your Pro-Line Desert Eagle today!
Note: This body is wider than a standard short course body and the track width will need to be adjusted to fit your kit.
Staggered Setup: To get the aggressive, jacked-up look, use a 2.2”/3.0” Short Course wheel on the front and 2.8” wheel on the rear following these guidelines:
2.2"/3.0" Front- You will need to have ProTrac arms (or arms that are 103mm in length) and pair with Slash® Rear Wheels (not ProTrac) to increase the front track width of your truck.
2.8” Rear – Use Electric Stampede/Rustler Rear wheels (photos shown feature the Interco TSL SX Super Swamper pre-mounts) to increase the track width of your truck. Add in any of our 2.8” Monster tires the gnarlier the better.
2.8" Street setup - If you have stock arms, use the Stampede® 4x4 offset 2.8" wheels ( F-11 or Desperado ). If you have ProTrac arms, use the Electric Stampede® Rear 2.8" Wheels ( F-11 or Desperado ). Street tires available: Road Rage 2.8” Pre-Mounted with F-11 or Dirt Hawg 2.8" Tires.
Part No. 3463-00 | Desert Eagle
JConcepts 1974 Ford Bronco Trail / Scaler Body
By 53HRA,0 replies 64 views
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Body measures 11.75” wheelbase
- Fits a variety of 1.9” Trail | scale trucks
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Front and rear fender flares for 1.9” tire clearance
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford Bronco sheet included
Pro-Line Racing Trencher T 2.2-inch all-terrain tire
By 53HRA,1 reply 158 views
Pro-Line is excited to announce the all new Trencher T 2.2" designed to fit any 2.2” Truck wheel. A large segment of the hobby still uses 2.2” size wheels but Pro-Line has not released a new bashing tire for 2.2” in many years. Now, Pro-Line has unleashed the most popular bashing tread for 2.2” – the Trencher! Whether it is loose or hard-packed dirt, sand, snow, street or gravel, the Trencher 2.2" tire is up to the task. If you only buy one tire for your 2.2” Truck, this is the one to buy!
The Trencher tread was designed to have ultimate traction combined with long-lasting durability. Each tire lug is shaped to dig into whatever surface you are running on and is ultra-thick so that it is extremely durable. The popular Trencher tread pattern can also be found on Short Course, 2.8” Monster Truck, 3.8” Monster Truck and the Baja 5T. Join the countless number people who share the same love of Trencher tires and get yours today!
VBC Firebolt DM2 2WD mid-motor off-road buggy
By 53HRA,0 replies 117 views
- New Ground breaking aluminium 7075 rear chassis strut
- New One piece 2.5mm aluminium 7075 Low CG chassis
- New 100% Graphite upper deck, thick 3.7mm front and rear shock towers
- New Firebolt Aluminium Extreme Lightweight Motor Plate
- New Firebolt Reinforced Idler Gear
- New Slipper pad and spur gear
- One of the most versatile chassis in the market with multiple battery mounting positions for weight distribution adjustments. Allows standard pack and shorty pack as well as square and saddle packs
- Narrow chassis design with adjustable front suspension mount kick up angle
- Full aluminium 7075 parts including mount mount, suspension mounts, rear bulkhead, rear chassis strut
- Full aluminium 7075 Big bore 12mm oversize shocks and shock caps with integrated bleed screws
- Harden spring steel parts as standard equipment like the CV drive shafts and turnbuckles
- Adjustable caster inserts
- Quick rear toe and anti squat adjustment
- Oversize rear hub bearing and camble link insert.
- Captured hinge pin system
- Horizontal Steering ball studs for fine Ackermann adjustments
- High torque slipper system
- Ultra smooth ball differential
- Including Lexan car body and rear wing
- This car kit does not include wheels, tires and electronics