- Voltage: 4.8 ~ 6.0 Volts
- Bearings: 2 Ball Bearings
- Torque: 5.6kg/cm @ 4.8V
- 6.9kg/cm @ 6.0V
- Speed: 0.16s/60° @ 4.8V
- 0.14s/60° @ 6.0V
- Dimensions: 30 x 10 x 30mm
- Weight: 23g
- Servo arm: 25 splines
- Cable: 180mm 26AWG
- Connection: UNI plug
- Lightweight plastic case with compact footprint
- Heat sink with cooling fan
- Fully adjustable brake and throttle functions
- On-board, single-button programming
- Zero-timing ROAR-approved software
- Timing options for Modified racing
- Low-resistance circuitry
- Precision throttle and brake control
- Solder tabs for easy wire placement
- 13-gauge power wires
- Compact external capacitor board
- Firmware updateable
- Competition proven
- Drag Brake - Adjust automatic braking strength when the throttle trigger is returned to neutral.
- Brake Frequency - Create a smoother or more aggressive brake feel.
- Maximum Brake Strength - Increase or reduce the ESC's maximum braking power.
- Power Profile - Increase or decrease "punch."
- Drive Frequency - Create a smoother or more aggressive throttle feel.
- Timing - Select the amount of timing fed to the motor to increase power and top speed.
- Operation Mode - Select Forward/Brake (F/B) or Forward/Brake/Reverse (F/B/R) operation.
- Restore Default - Restore the factory default settings
* Expert built and ready to run
* Pre-painted polycarbonate body in silver and matte black
* 4wd shaft-driven MF-01X chassis
* 239mm L wheelbase
* Friction shocks & plastic bushings
* Finespec 2.4GHz radio system
* 540 brushed motor with TEU-105BK ESC