SWorkz S350T US Edition 1/8th nitro truggy kit
By 53HRA,0 replies 43 views
The S350T US Edition project was started by SWORKz USA Team during the 2015 ROAR Nats. Improvements combined with many small new details resulted into a more balanced and improved truggy.
The SWORKz S350T US Edition Pro Truggy Kit comes standard with SWORKz LDS front and rear Universal Cross Drive Shafts, L-BBS shock system with new geometry shock positions.More information to follow.
Mugen Seiki's new MRX-6 1/8-scale nitro on-road racer
By 53HRA,0 replies 56 views
Full information can be found here . Source: Mugen
FireBrand RC ShowOff body display kit
By 53HRA,1 reply 89 viewsQuote
Show-off your sickest styles with this unique body and wheel display. You'll gain instant RC cred when your friends peep a shelf chocked-full of your best projects! It's YOUR car show – create an entire scale scene for your first photo-shoot. It's quick, fun and easy to mix and match several different body and wheel combinations. The ShowOff Kit comes with everything you need and includes a detailed instruction sheet.
HUDY profi tools complete set
By 53HRA,15 replies 166 views
- 107633 - Arm Reamer # 3.0mm
- 107634 - Arm Reamer # 4.0mm
- 111549 - Allen Wrench # 1.5mm
- 112049 - Allen Wrench # 2.0mm
- 112549 - Allen Wrench # 2.5mm
- 113049 - Allen Wrench # 3.0mm
- 153059 - Slotted Screwdriver # 3.0mm - Long
- 154059 - Slotted Screwdriver # 4.0mm for Engine Adjustment
- 155809 - Slotted Screwdriver # 5.8mm for Engine Head
- 163549 - Phillips Screwdriver # 3.5mm
- 164049 - Phillips Screwdriver # 4.0mm
- 165849 - Phillips Screwdriver # 5.8mm (Screw 4.2 & M5)
- 170058 - Socket Driver # 5.0mm
- 170059 - Socket Driver # 5.5mm
- 170079 - Socket Driver # 7.0mm
Tamiya Race Truck Team Hahn Racing MAN TGS
By TWINSET,7 replies 159 views
Tamiya model no. 58632 (Image shown is of prototype)
Weighing in at a colossal 5,400kg, the trucks in the European Truck Racing Championship are truly the heavyweights of motorsport.
But size isn’t the only thing that’s extreme about these incredible machines.
The Team Hahn Racing MAN TGS truck is powered by a huge 1,100hp turbocharged diesel engine.
To get that phenomenal power from the engine to the tarmac is no easy task, which is why the truck takes advantage of a Mechanical 16-speed ZF gearbox to get it up to speed.
In 2015, driver Joachim Hahn piloted the truck to a creditable 3rd position in the Championship.
The Tamiya radio control replica faithfully captures the giant race truck.
The polycarbonate body sits atop the TT-01 E chassis, which is designed for easy assembly and maintenance.