Proline "Early 50s Chevy Panel Truck Clear Body"
By TWINSET,0 replies 47 views
This is the Pro-Line Early 50’s Chevy Panel Truck Body for Solid Axle Monster Truck.
Pro-Line is bringing back the Early 50’s Chevy Panel Truck Body for all our Solid Axle Monster Truck Fans!
Originally released by Pro-Line in 2001 for the T-MAXX, Pro-Line is proud to bring back the nostalgia of the Early 50’s Chevy Panel Truck Body that is a perfect fit for all of the Custom Solid Axle Monster Trucks!
The Early 50’s Chevy Panel Truck Body is iconic for its round headlights, uniquely shaped front grill lines that flow into the hood and split front windshield and all the details have been recreated by Pro-Line.
Product ID : 3107-01
Classic Early 50’s Chevy rounded body lines
Perfect fit for Custom Built Solid Axle Monster Trucks
Originally released by Pro-Line in 2001 – Back by popular demand!
- Tamiya Clod Buster
- Traxxas REVO 2.5 (shown)
- Traxxas T/E/2.5-MAXX
- Traxxas T-MAXX® 3.3
- HPI Savage
- Associated Mini MGT
- Axial SCX10
- Vaterra Ascender12.3" Wheelbase Rock Crawlers (with slight modifications)
- Length: 17.6" (447mm)
- Width: 7.3" (185mm)
- Height: 5.3" (135mm)
- Wheel Base: 11.5" (292mm)
Axial smt10 maxd monstrous jam
By Twist,22 replies 180 viewsGet behind the wheel of a six-time Monster Jam® World Racing Champion with the 1/10, electric SMT10 MAX-D Monster Jam Truck 4WD RTR! It’s the only RTR solid-axle scale RC monster truck replica of this fan favorite. Highlights include an SMT10 tube frame chassis, an AX10 transmission, a proven Yeti 4-link suspension, WB8 HD “Wild Boar” driveshafts, licensed BKT tires on 2.2” monster truck wheels, a detailed interior, driver figure and more.Specifications:Length: 19in (483m) Width: 13.2in (335mm) Height:10.75in (273mm) Wheelbase: 13.9in (353mm)Ground Clearance: (74mm)2.9in Weight: 7.11lbs (3.22kg) estimated with electronics
- The only RTR solid-axle scale RC monster truck replica of Max-D™!
- SMT10™ tube frame chassis with many pivot points for suspension tuning.
- Compact AX10™ transmission with brushed motor, dual slipper and 32-pitch gears for high-torque applications.
- AR60 axles.
- Proven Yeti™ 4-link suspension front and rear.
- WB8 HD “Wild Boar” front and rear driveshafts.
- Yeti rear sway bar plus mounts for optional front sway bar.
- Waterproof radio box.
- Redesigned heavy-duty C hubs and steering link.
- Officially licensed 2.2” BKT tires on orange 2.2” monster truck wheels.
- Easy access battery tray for 2S or 3S LiPo packs.
- Licensed scale replica polycarbonate body, with chrome fender flares and spikes, a chrome character face and spare parts with chrome spikes, plus a detailed interior and driver figure.
2 new motorcycles from Kyosho
By 53HRA,2 replies 51 views
Announced by Kyosho are a pair of new motorcycles in their “Hanging On Racer” series. The first bike is a 1991 Honda NSR500 with the second being a 1992 S.R.T. SUZUKI RGV-Γ. Some of the features include:
* Realistic chain drive system with sprockets
* Inverted front forks and Mono-shock rear suspension
* Twin tube style frame
* S.D.S.S. (semi direct steering system) for full bank cornering
* New metal third gear and Le Mans DM20 brushed motor
* Fall prevention guards
* Length: 270mm, Width: 98mm,Height: 190mm
Source: Redrc & Kyosho
Kyosho LAZER ZX6.6 4WD Buggy
By 53HRA,0 replies 27 views
The new ZX6.6 is designed to meet the increased demands of the modern racing scene for more power and higher grip. While maintaining the control response and maneuverability the ZX6 is renowned for, the ZX6.6 has undergone a minor model change to keep its leading edge in racing performance. For increased traction and stability on high grip surfaces, the optional aluminum HD main chassis is included as standard. Changes around the center gear from the slipper clutch to the diff realize smooth traction on all road surface conditions for superior surface tracing and control characteristics. In addition, the introduction of the gullwing type rear sus arms from the ULTIMA RB6.6 allows longer shock stroke for improved surface tracing through corners and performance over surface gaps. These changes combine to lift the overall performance and result in a improved total balance of the machine. If your focus is on race victory, the ZX6.6 is the perfect choice!
Traxxas "Bigfoot" monster - 1/10-scale
By rushboy2004,11 replies 214 views
Traxxas "Bigfoot" monster - 1/10-scale
- Officially licensed BIGFOOT® monster truck body available in Firestone® blue and Summit Racing Equipment® silver paint schemes
- 30+mph top speed!*
- Titan® 12-Turn 550 Motor
- Powerful XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Traxxas iD-equipped 7-cell Power Cell NiMH Battery
- 4-amp DC Peak-Detecting Fast Charger
- TQ™ 2.4GHz Radio System
- Oil-filled Ultra Shocks
- Authentic “shaved” monster truck tires
- Exclusive high center ground clearance for going over obstacles
- Waterproof electronics for all-weather driving excitement in water, mud and snow!
Team Integy 1/10 4WD Off-Road Scale Crawler
By 53HRA,13 replies 180 views
- Carbon fibre ladder frame chassis
- Full time 4WD Drivetrain with 3 speed transmission
- New HD style steel spur gear with alloy guard
- HD Slider Driveshaft's
- 4-link front and rear suspension
- Realistic oil-filled piggyback shocks
- Front and rear sold axles
- Alloy beadlock wheels with pre-mounted crawler tyres
Full information and specification can be found here
RC4WD Ballistic Offroad Havoc 1.7" Beadlock Wheels
By 53HRA,0 replies 37 views
- CNC Machined, Billet Aluminum
- Scale Wheel Nut Cover with Ballistic Offroad Logo
- Uses Scale Hex Bolts for Realistic Look
- Fits Standard 12mm Hex
- Wheel Size: 1.7''
- OD: 1.7in / 44.0mm
- Width: 1.02in / 26.0mm
- Each Weight: 1.81oz / 51.4g