• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

is there a model shop near me

daza

Could anyone help.

I am trying to find a model shop in my area and i just can not find one.

I live in Aldershot (hants) so i have been looking in Guildford,Farnborough,Farnham and Fleet area.

Any help will great and HAPPY NEW YEAR

Daz

I have seen that list before but one is for helicopters. One does paper model's and the other model zone does not look that good it seems more of a toy model shop.

Then a hobby model shop.

but thanks

modelzone is a hobby shop and do everythin from collectables onwards do sell nitro and leccy they deal with thunder tiger and tamiya cars are ready available but parts wanted are usually ordered in

Demon are in Aldershot :good:

Matt

yeah on a PO box address!! in other words, mail order only! lol......as said, Apex Models or MK racing are near to you....Apex are in Crowthorne, and MK are an industrial estate in Wokingham...( industrial unit turned into a shop...sort of..lol ) both are very knowledgable and helpful ( i am in camberley right next to you, lol ) :good:

yeah on a PO box address!! in other words, mail order only! lol......as said, Apex Models or MK racing are near to you....Apex are in Crowthorne, and MK are an industrial estate in Wokingham...( industrial unit turned into a shop...sort of..lol ) both are very knowledgable and helpful ( i am in camberley right next to you, lol ) :good:

Thanks

i was going to pop over to MK today but as i am snowed in it will have to wait.