• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Photography!

richhrly

Well, it's simple enough.. a thread for people to post photos in! From starting out to trying to go pro - anything can go in here! Mobile phones to compacts to SLRs - even old film scanned in!

I think it's fair to say there needs to be a few guidelines for this, as I see it they should be -

1) YOU took the picture, no "LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON GOOGLE LULZ" or stealing from other people. Photographers really dont like it, and there's the Funnies forum for lolcat pictures.

2) NOT endless RC pictures - there's the Show Off gallery for that!

3) NOT 7 pictures of exactly the same thing, but everrrrr so slightly different!

4) NO laying into other peoples work/them personally! If they say comments are welcome, then comment, but nothing aggressive. Factual comment and stating of opinion, but no "you're wrong" etc please!

There's a reasonable chance this thread will fail like Guy Ritchies career, but hey-ho! It's worth a shot!

Flickr and Photobucket and ImageShack are probably the best hosting (imageshack and photobucket are the best free options) - and try to link to downsized images in the thread with a link to a higher resolution image!

There seems to be a fair bit of interest in photography here so let's try and get the creative juices flowing!

• Like 3

Pics of my old (which i still have, i don't want to sell it :lol: ) Yamaha XT125X (the orange and BLUE...not purple hehe) were taken in the yorkshire dales, don't have a clue where i was but i had gone from sedburgh all the way accross to ripon basically.

The black bike is my Suzuki Bandit 400 pre crash obviously (i will attatch some pics of it now :o ). The bandit pictures were taken in oxenhope which is near denholme (in the bronte country for those of you that know it).

There are also some random pics from a few bike rides from up in the moors between yorkshire and lancashire (if you go from outlane towards denshaw if you know the area)...absolutley brilliant road :)

There is also a picture from when i had a minor accident on my XT125. I had told the police NOT to recover my bike as i couldn't afford the

Thought i'd add a bit of road kill aswell.

Was on the bandit on a ride to brid (i hated that ride, i got a bloody parking ticket :lol: )...i remember seeing a bird, then heard a thud but didn't notice the remains until a few days later when i came to wash my bike.

We guessed i git it at around 90 :lol:

i may be as amature as they come, but heres a few ive took

w2048.png

w2048.pngdsc00045kc5.jpg

w2048.png

skitrip2008007qi8.jpg

sory for size

if you have any comments please go ahead ( i know the second one could be better without the carpark)

Edited by Haza
  • Like 1

Dalmatians are beautiful..... but stupid dogs. :lol::lol:

Haha, they can be. He's got a playmate in the missus 10 year old dalmatian. He's very big and muscular (for a dalmatian!) and actually really smart. He's worked out how to work the baby doors that have been put in for the pup! I needa get some better pics of the big dog, he likes rough and tumble and I've never managed to get a pic of him messing around... mostly because his jaw is wrapped around my hand!

Ice candle I got for my missus as one of her christmas pressies.

3163066358_90fb3b5d4f.jpg

a quickun of what you can make with snow in 2006 :P, that snowman lasted 6-7days! as did the rest of the snow :P i kept it hidden in the corner out of the sun lol p3040056am8.th.jpg

iv got another one of him wearing a jacket on my other comp

bogandballoon008me7.th.jpg

sheba the seal-dog, she balanced balloons on her nose then flicks them up and tries to bite them :P

and from the top of Snowdon in a stupidly high wind :)

p1010504dl2.th.jpg

i love the way you can see that all the clouds are the same height

Edited by midi-mania

kiko - nice flickr :P Retail world? Jessops? Now I've grabbed all my gear on staff, time to quit ;)

Here's some photography geek stuff, click this to see why Macro lenses are so awesome!

oh i got out of there 2 months ago, and now work for an independent photo retailer, staff discount ain't as nice tho. shame. if i was still at jessops i could have bought myself a 1d mark III by now, tis about