• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Savage X 4.6 with Reverse

Garry

Savage X 46 with Reverse

rev_01.jpg

Introducing the Savage X 4.6 REVERSE! This latest addition to the Savage line up combines huge power and reversing capability for the ultimate in speed and convenience! This RTR (Ready-To-Run) 1/8 scale monster truck features everything that's great about the Savage 4.6, like the massive power of the F4.6 engine and several standard option parts! The Savage X 4.6 Reverse is the perfect choice for hardcore big-air 'bashers' and monster truck racers! HPI designers and engineers have continued to improve the Savage X, making the best even better! The bar has been raised again, once again showing why it's the most popular big block monster truck in the world!

rev_02.jpg

The choice is YOURS! The Savage X 4.6 Reverse gives you the HPI Savage Reverse Module and third servo installed, plus a 3 channel TF-4 radio! The normal Savage X 4.6 offers the convenience of the HPI RotoStart System for starting the engine. This gives you the fantastic choice of choosing the convenience of reverse or the ease of the RotoStart 2!

Either version of the Savage X 4.6 can be easily upgraded to add reverse or RotoStart 2 capability, it's all about choices!

rev_03.jpg

The Savage X 4.6 Reverse includes the 3 channel HPI TF-4 radio and high quality radio gear that is included in most Savage RTR monster trucks. You can be sure you'll have solid, reliable performance and total control with this setup!

You'll also find installed in the central transmission the HPI Savage Reverse Module that allows you to back out of trouble at the flick of a switch! Simply engage reverse gear from the radio handset and apply throttle and you'll be going in reverse! The pre-installed third servo handles the gear change and you are off!

rev_04.jpg

The Savage X 4.6 Reverse includes a tough HPI pullstarter system for cranking up the F4.6 engine to full power. Using a pullstarter instead of the HPI RotoStart system means you don't have to worry about carrying around a couple of 7.2v battery packs and a charger when you just want to bash around and have a good time - less cost, less hassle, more fun!

Of course, if you want to add the RotoStart option it's very easy - just ask for HPI HP87130 and it's a quick matter of replacing the pullstarter with the parts in the RotoStart kit.

rev_05.jpg

HP873 Savage X 4.6 RTR Big Block Monster Truck with Reverse

I've got reverse on my savage x ss but I put mine on meself it saves me walking to get it when it gets stuck. Oh and it nearly wheely's in reverse great fun.. :insane:

I can c the point for a basher but i do agree that, altho the Savage is a proven truck, HPI need 2 hav a go @ making a NEW car.

I don't think they understand the concept of a new design as opposed to a slight modification!

Edited by Spoonmeister

I can c the point for a basher but i do agree that, altho the Savage is a proven truck, HPI need 2 hav a go @ making a NEW car.

I don't think they understand the concept of a new design as opposed to a slight modification!

I totally agree. I think the same about the Savage XL.

I don't see much point in the reverse module however you look at it tbh.