• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hobao ht-2 transmitter help

fredted40x

Hi, i just got my new hyper 7 today and it comes with the hobao ht-2 handset,

can anyone explain what all the buttons do or has anyone got a manual, lol i havnt got a clue.

On it there it

two switches on the left, and three spinning things on the right.

i know what the steering wheel and the trigger does, :D

thanks

Edited by fredted40x

Do the two switches say REV and NORM next to them as i think that what they are if it does the switch the steering and throttle the different way so for the steering and if you turn right on the controller and the car goes left flick that so it turns the right way and two of the spinning things will set the throttle and steering trim, steering trim make it goe in a straight line (if the car turns left turn the spinning thing to the right until wheels are straight) the throttle open and closes the carb most people use it if the car creeps foward turn it so it stops

I hope thats explained it a little and sorry if i've confused you more

Do the two switches say REV and NORM next to them as i think that what they are if it does the switch the steering and throttle the different way so for the steering and if you turn right on the controller and the car goes left flick that so it turns the right way and two of the spinning things will set the throttle and steering trim, steering trim make it goe in a straight line (if the car turns left turn the spinning thing to the right until wheels are straight) the throttle open and closes the carb most people use it if the car creeps foward turn it so it stops

I hope thats explained it a little and sorry if i've confused you more

Just to add the 3rd spinning thing is to adjust the amount of steering

this may help

Edited by BlueFish1104