• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

How much do I sell it for

Duo

Hi got a slash ultimate edition stock electrics with t bone front bumper and proline desperadoes tyres. Couple of other hop ups and two batteries 2 and 3 cell lipo.   

Heres the rub not used any of my rcs for over a year started off enthusiastic and there literally collecting dust. How much do they go for second hand got no idea fo starting price . It's go some scratches on bottom but not loads and the shell is quite new with no sign of damage.  Would post some pictures but this site is not I pad friendly. 

Cheers for any advice on selling as not done it before got emb monster truck and kyosho scorpion xxl ve never run also to shift .

Older one with the controller you can put your iPhone in and do speedo and telemetry. Tried to do photos on iPad don't do PCs could send them via e mail

10 minutes ago, Duo said:

Wow this site is really not easy to upload pictures too 

got to use a third party site like photobucket and imgur etc then link from there.

Or use photoshop and make the image a smaller size file to direct upload.

Edited by dazp1976

has all the ultimate hop ups plus aluminuim rear shock tower. Two fans and the original wheels hardly used. The thunder cat shell  slipped in there that is old pic sorry . Been on forum years these are first pics uploaded and it was not fun to do when your computer expertise is ps4 or tapping an iPad like a cave man trying to make fire. 

Any advice on price would be nice now I can do pics will be posted in sale section before the forum staff tar and feather me for posting in wrong thread. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Duo said:

TSM is the stability management system thats on really new one . Mines bout four years old and been run bout 8-9 times. 

Get it on eBay for the best price fella on here it won't fetch no where near as much as there and your catch a wider audience .. nice few pics and a bit of info take your time on the add and it will sell 

Once you got it on there (personally I'd do a 99p start and a 10 day auction and let it run until the end) then pop the eBay listing in the sales section ;) 

This time in 10 days time they will all be sold and your have found the best price !! 

I was watching one on eBay at Christmas it went for £330 plus £20 postage wasn't much different from yours either s don't sell yourself short fella ;) 

If you got the original box and manuals it makes a huge difference as well so make sure you mention it if you have ;) 

• Like 1