• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Slash 4x4 rtr wanted.

3 hours ago, RCbutcher said:

You did very well ther guns damn even I would consider that for mine on a rainy day lol. no other day. 

Tbh it cost £800 to build it. Was a Platinum edition used twice, with every RPM upgrade, Tekno driveshaft, MIP CVDs, Hot Racing big bearing motor mount, revo mod 1 slipper with an sc8 and 2650 kv motor. Hence why i got £380

Ohhhh nice! I was keeping an eye out for one, I must admit I was surprised at how thin on the ground good ones are! Sure you will get it 100% ASAP!
My project is in standstill until next wave of packages from the U.S. Turn up!

As for the Protrac kit... You get extended Front and Rear A arms (will need to double check but think around 15mm wider over stock) I put them on my 2wd and the rears look awesome!

You also get, extended front and rear camber links, they seem a lot chunkier than stock too, plus extended and strengthened steering link.
You also get a set of Proline Protrac wheels

Retails around £55, I'm selling delivered for £25 [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhhh nice! I was keeping an eye out for one, I must admit I was surprised at how thin on the ground good ones are! Sure you will get it 100% ASAP!
My project is in standstill until next wave of packages from the U.S. Turn up!

As for the Protrac kit... You get extended Front and Rear A arms (will need to double check but think around 15mm wider over stock) I put them on my 2wd and the rears look awesome!

You also get, extended front and rear camber links, they seem a lot chunkier than stock too, plus extended and strengthened steering link.
You also get a set of Proline Protrac wheels

Retails around £55, I'm selling delivered for £25 [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk