• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HoBao Hyper ST Truggy Pro

No air leaks on the engine, exhaust, fuel lines but there is a small one on the fuel tank lid still but that is cured by pushing it closed firmly not just letting it closed its self. I have also closed the idle so it's just a fraction bigger then .3mm. Will hopefully get to have a go seeing if that's helped tonight. 

Think I might be slowly getting there had it running really well. In the end I had to open the idle a fraction after making it about .3mm so I could turn the throttle trim down and after the engine was up to temp I richened the HSN to about 5-5 1/2 turns and the LSN to 3 1/2. Had good acceleration and too end and dropped rpm after full throttle then held that rpm for 10-15 seconds before dropping down again. 

Got it all nice and muddy again so more cleaning tonight and hopefully I will get a chance to have another go over the weekend.