• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas Bigfoot No. 1 2WD RTR Monster Truck

53HRA

1 hour ago, johninderby said:

Wonder what the body would look like on this chassis which conveniently I have sitting on the shelf?  :whistling:

John

Psycho-Chassis-a_zps7b42d691.jpg

I reckon it would look very good.

Shell might be a bit 'shallow' or low profile making the model look chassis heavy?

Al.

19 minutes ago, atom3624 said:

Apart from 'doing something' with the bumpers, that looks spot on mate - sorted.

Al.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Now to price up the Scx10 chassis and axles. Can't remmber if Bigfoot 1 had four wheel steering. :017:

On second thought use the SCX10 chassis (from the Unimog project) and mod it slightly to suit the Bigfoot. Then order one of these chassis for the Unimog as it has portal axles.

http://www.rcmart.com/cb1060-cfxw-front-motor-crawler-532158-hobbywing-quicrun-p-71380.html

John

Edited by johninderby
  • Like 1

On 14/01/2017 at 12:04, johninderby said:

OK I've gone and done it. Placed the order with MS. :36_11_12[1]:

Have the Raptor shell and some suitable new wheels & tyres so do I keep the Stampede Raptor or sell it?  :017:  Money would come in handy for a Barbarian chassis. :whistling:

John

Thats a guys on Traxxas forum running alot of upgrades including a VXL system. I think he is a Traxxas employee. 

They will sell it seperately Part #3660. It diesnt appear it will be pre painted so youll need to get it painted/do it yourself. Chop shops will charge about £75 for a stripped one from an RTR, and Id imagine youd only find them in the US

No that's not the Bigfoot No.1 body but the more modern version. Also it's more 1/12 than 1/10 and too small really for the Clod chassis. Think the Bigfoot No.1 body will,also be 1/12 scale. Anyway will post pic of the Bigfoot No.1 body sitting on the Clod chassis when I get it.

Here's a pic of the shell you linked too sitting on a Clod chassis.

John

Bigfoot Comp.jpg

Edited by johninderby
  • Like 1