• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My Savage XL ALZA project

Malcs RC

Hi Guys

Been collecting a few parts over the last couple of months and including Christmas and Birthday presents . Always wanted to build an ALZA chassis savage XL, as you can see I have most of the ALZA parts that they do , its only a few small parts that I still need to get from them . So far I have the savox sc 1256 TG servo, IRC big bore shocks  and the IRC fitting kit, got new wheels and tyres are pro line trenchers and F11 rims , IRC black hi tensile HEX bolts kit , Brand new vorza centre diff . I am waiting on the monster mamba and motor coming from the USA  there is still loads I need to get for it but thought I would start a build thread on here so I can share my progress with you guys.

Will Keep you guys updated as I build :)

IMG-20170111-WA0024_zpsx7oh6yli.jpgIMG-20170111-WA0023_zpsf7nspkex.jpgIMG-20170111-WA0016_zps4y1m9zh9.jpgIMG-20170111-WA0017_zpsp8itgeop.jpgIMG-20170111-WA0021_zpsdpntbzkd.jpgIMG-20170111-WA0019_zpsdosppjov.jpgIMG-20170111-WA0020_zpsyncolvqo.jpgIMG-20170111-WA0022_zpswc7isjtc.jpgIMG-20170111-WA0018_zpsovqovfnp.jpg

• Like 3

still got get

lipos

battery boxes

full savage xl roller

rx tx.im looking into a futaba 4pv or a second hand 4pls

alza 2 centre braces

alloy servo horn

think that's it at the moment  ive cut the body shell out f150 79 ford xl shell so il paint it sat

Just now, evssv said:

Only if run  a mt4g3 diff or savvy diff in the center but I'm sure  u have  a vorza one possibly  in urs. ...

yep mine is the vorza, im sure that is what you told me before

sorry for hijacking your thread malcsrc