• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My Savage XL ALZA project

Malcs RC

I've got a problem with my meshing.I got the vorza diff for the CD conversion and I mounted up the motor to the plate with the pinion supplied in the castle kit down gap right not tite but when I go turn wheels seems tight grounchy like not meshed right I'm going to have another look later but I reckon it's two different pitch teeths IL do pic later hope someone shed some info on it

Pinion sorted wrong one I put on so thats done.froggy8 if your going with the same weight oil go 100cc hpi or like me got 30wt front and the 40wt rear 60cc bottles.still waiting on the shock socks.and receiver and lipos .soon this be moving on to others

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Malcs RC said:

Pinion sorted wrong one I put on so thats done.froggy8 if your going with the same weight oil go 100cc hpi or like me got 30wt front and the 40wt rear 60cc bottles.still waiting on the shock socks.and receiver and lipos .soon this be moving on to others

thank you mate :) 

had a look around and it seems other people are doing what you are doing so il try get some 30wt and 40wt. only got half a bottle of 40wt so dont think i have enough.

what transmitter have you got?

12 hours ago, Malcs RC said:

thank you mate :) 

had a look around and it seems other people are doing what you are doing so il try get some 30wt and 40wt. only got half a bottle of 40wt so dont think i have enough.

what transmitter have you got?

13 minutes ago, Malcs RC said:

Yeah all good mate did you get your irc big bores?and I'm running a futaba 4pl till I can get a 4pv which will get then I can use 4pl on petrol rcs

nah not yet, just getting all the shock oils ready for when i get the funds.