• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

KING MOTOR X2 review

just rolling

My clutch was turd on the x2, only wore on 1 of the 2 shoes, if you dont want to strip a few bits get a losi or x2 plus with the saving losi diff gears and zenoah g320 will give you much more than the losi can offer

It's just a honest review of my time with the x2, as already said I would still choose the x2 and get the losi gears plus a zenoah g320 engine with the saving. Al take a g320 engine, 10 model memory controller, spare 30.5cc ported engine and a better exhaust for prob still a few quid short of a losi 5ive 

8 hours ago, just rolling said:

It's just a honest review of my time with the x2, as already said I would still choose the x2 and get the losi gears plus a zenoah g320 engine with the saving. Al take a g320 engine, 10 model memory controller, spare 30.5cc ported engine and a better exhaust for prob still a few quid short of a losi 5ive 

Each to their own mate.. I respect your descision and approach.  :good: 

my post a few days ago was based on my amusement with people buying a new truck then spending loads of money 'sorting out the issues with their new car',  taking the spend to largely the same as a Losi would have been in the first place, which doesn't have those issues and retains a much higher value second hand.  The Losi is the smart choice in the end, assuming you've the money to spend intitally...  but I guess what we've established, you've got to chuck money at it anyway, so you can't really save mine buying an X2 anyway...... ho hum, seems your knackered either way!  

The one thing I would definitely point out is that the standard 26 or 28.5 Losi engine is a peach for a two bolt.  Me and my bash mates have got on very well with these motors. a KM 30.5 ported engine, well lets just say, they aren't as good! ;) 

• Like 1

Deffo go losi for a buy and run, x2 has some turd bits lol, u do save money with a km but its not ready to go and be good outta the box,  horay tho summer is upon us

Just now, Scotty napalm said:

You seen the new GINGER oneemoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, yeah, I just got the plain black, looks good but am sure it's just a chopped up bloody wheelie bin lid lol

• Like 1