• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas Slash 4x4 Ultimate

Kpowell911

Hi, Ive decided to sell my Traxxas Slash 4x4 Ultimate as I do not need two, and could do with the money for Christmas. I was tempted to keep it in order to convert to a Stampede 4x4, but that doesnt seem cost effective now the Pound/Dollar isnt so good.

This is an older version Slash 4x4 Ultimate. This has the 2 pole VXL System, older 2.4ghz radio and Aluminium bigbore shocks as opposed to GTR.

I've spent alot of money converting this to LCG. As a result the majority of the parts such as the chassis etc have been ran 2 or 3 times.I have also recently changed the front and rear bumpers and rear driveshafts. This also has upgraded RPM front Arms.

The stock steering servo works fine but is a little noisy. I have a Tower Pro servo on order I am more than willing to throw in if it comes in time, if not I can post it on to you at a later date free of charge. The VXL System works faultlessly as does the 2.4ghz radio

As it is an Ultimate edition, it comes with Aluminium Castor Blocks, Aluminium Rear hubs, Aluminium Big Bore shocks and front and rear Sway bars.

All that is needed is a charged battery.

The shell is included but is faily battered and bruised and only is secured by three body clips as the shell is damaged around the rear mounting point.

The Original box is included.

£275 all in.

Pictures to follow when Photobucket comes back up.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...