• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Please Identify my Picco .28

bombercountynick

A friend of mine initially fitted this into my buggy (he bought it new and never used) However I never received the box etc.

I've recently had to repair the pull start, unsure on how long it's going to last i'd like to buy a replacement.

I can't find any markings or numbers on the engine itself to see what model it is?

I bought this a good 3 years ago, I don't know how long my friend had it sitting on his shelf so chances are this is a well discontinued model by now.

If anyone could tell me what model it is would be superb, don't want to go out and buy the wrong replacement!

]2b10e1f2-c809-4795-9278-16e6648a1e2d_zps

Thanks guys, I will check the measurements. 

@Burridge when you say nuts, good / bad?!  I've been very impressed with it so far. Only had about 1.5 gallons through it but starts first pull every time! Its running very close to the break in settings but I don't really want to tune it due to how reliable it has been!

Thanks guys, I will check the measurements. 

@Burridge when you say nuts, good / bad?!  I've been very impressed with it so far. Only had about 1.5 gallons through it but starts first pull every time! Its running very close to the break in settings but I don't really want to tune it due to how reliable it has been!

Nuts as in good! Mine had loads of bottom end and made my truggy pull wheelies. And if you've had a gallon and a half trough it you're more than safe to lean it out abit on the hsn, won't need it to be too much now though as the weather is getting colder meaning the air is more dense.