• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ansmann virus 2.0 brushless

Hi guys, just bought a virus 2.0 buggy off ebay, just need a bit of advice on what too put in it, it needs a servo, and an esc for the 6.6 nano-tec lipo's it come's with.

Also need to find a body shell from somewhere, any ideas as too what fits, i know hyper 7 shells fit but any others? what other part's or hop-ups are out there or needed to make a solid basher/jumper.

lee

not got it yet, hopefully thursday/friday and will post then, yeah comes with two of these batteries, but not sure if they run with one battery or two together, new to this 1/8 scale size stuff lol, cheers for the inut.

just going to use what it comes with for now, presuming it runs two batteries at a time will need some more anyway, will look to get some more as well just for sake of it so i can bash for longer, so have to bear that in mind when esc shopping, or should i opt for a bigger motor/esc combo, just trying to hold on too the  funds for a bit longer lol.

any ideas on a decent budget servo for it as no idea what to get as want something faster than stock.

cheers

so if i stick with the nano tech batteries what size would you recommend going for if i use a 150A esc, thinking of the trackstar gen2 150a, looks a good bargain might just pick one up too try as its nice and cheap.

cheers

So I'm looking at the track star 150a gen2 esc, I presume I'm going to have to make up some kind of link wire too run both together, have I got that right, haven't run like this before so it's all new once again lol