• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Pro-Line AMBUSH RTR Micro Rock Crawler

TWINSET

Pro-Line is well known for Readers’ Choice Award-winning bodies, wheels, and tires, as well as the PRO-2 Buggy, PRO-2 SC, and PRO MT kits.
Now Pro-Line is branching out into rock-crawlers, minis, and ready-to-runs…all in one model!
The all-new Ambush is a 1/24 “True Scale” rock crawler with all the detail you’d expect from the body and tire giant, plus features normally found only in 1/10 and larger machines.
Everything you need to hit the trail is in the box, including a Lithium-Ion battery, USB charger, and a good-looking 2.4GHz transmitter–first-class stuff.
How much and how soon? Expect the Ambush to land in October at about $184.

Source: RC Car Action

Pro-Line Ambush 1/24 Scale Rock Crawler - image copyright 2016 Air Age MediaPro-Line Ambush 1/24 Scale Rock Crawler - image copyright 2016 Air Age Media

View full news article

See, for use in the garden, this could be a lorra lorra laughs....hopefully more capable than my FTX Ibex.

Naturally, one would never venture beyond the confines of no.71 with a crawlerzzzzzz, image to uphold and all that, however, I may just get one for secret pleasure....;)

8 minutes ago, Noj said:

See, for use in the garden, this could be a lorra lorra laughs....hopefully more capable than my FTX Ibex.

Naturally, one would never venture beyond the confines of no.71 with a crawlerzzzzzz, image to uphold and all that, however, I may just get one for secret pleasure....;)

You disgust me. 

:36_11_6[1]:

• Like 1

Strange proline have done this is it likly they've brought the rights to it from another? If yes who.  

The orlandoo guy was working on something like this with the leaf springs and some abs bodies one was a unimog that had very good detail. 

Hopefully this kicks off again and the Modders all get one.