• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ARRMA NERO 6S MT - Smart Diffs!

capri-boy

Perhaps the most powerful monster truck ever built, with almost more power than you can control ... almost. The specially designed ARRMA NERO 'Diff Brain' is fitted with three separate, lockable metal differentials, helping you to truly harness all the crazy 6S speed and torque. The 'Diff Brain' also means that the NERO is essentially four awesome vehicles in one: Blast, Wheelie, Drift and Climb. Don't be afraid....

blue_side.jpg

ARRMA-studio-2_cc2.jpg

Arrma_Nero_Differential_21.jpg

27162665176_6c6e815f93_o.png

Source

View full news article

• Like 3

this look pretty cool, a erevo competitor at last. hopefully it handles 6s better though :P also it uses xt90! that means i wouldn't have to change the plugs on the esc :D 

Nice looking truck.

Very fancy ideas - needs somebody experienced to operate and not destroy it!

Most powerful? Don't think so - there are 1/5 Redcats and 1/6 FG's out there which are electric powered, even if we're not going to mention 'X'.

Al.

6 minutes ago, Jumper said:

this look pretty cool, a erevo competitor at last. hopefully it handles 6s better though :P also it uses xt90! that means i wouldn't have to change the plugs on the esc :D 

There's a pic of the diffs - now they could be made of cheese but there physically bigger than the Kraton / Talion ones.

2 minutes ago, atom3624 said:

Nice looking truck.

Very fancy ideas - needs somebody experienced to operate and not destroy it!

Most powerful? Don't think so - there are 1/5 Redcats and 1/6 FG's out there which are electric powered, even if we're not going to mention 'X'.

Al.

Don't shoot the messenger!  

For all this publicity Hobbico ought to favour me with a test rig ;)  

1 hour ago, atom3624 said:

No worries, and agreed!

I did say I like the look, as in specifications of it!!

Al.

It's ok - my dry humor rarely comes across well!

on the plus side for Arrma it's good to see some innovation an MT without a wing!

• Like 1

those a arms dont look very thick. I hope this is really good though. are there any pics of underneath? i am not expecting it to have a metal chassis, but it would be nice if it did. 

5 minutes ago, Jumper said:

those a arms dont look very thick. I hope this is really good though. are there any pics of underneath? i am not expecting it to have a metal chassis, but it would be nice if it did. 

Hit the source link, there's lots of photo's but due to the way ARRMA have done the page I couldn't borrow them as easily as usual :D

Just seems like a lot of faff to me, a big ass 6s powered MT should not be drifting or climbing, it should be looning, with mucho ramp silliness. Stop trying to invent things we don't need, Just my 2 bob.

• Like 3

damn it has metal tvps. its looks way too nice. :( i'm sad because i can feel the wallet breaking already. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, autobutcher said:

Just seems like a lot of faff to me, a big ass 6s powered MT should not be drifting or climbing, it should be looning, with mucho ramp silliness. Stop trying to invent things we don't need, Just my 2 bob.

they do do a version without the locking diffs according to the website. 

One trip down to the usual bash/ramp spot and I can just see bits of new fangled diff taking out small park dwelling toddlers in a pipe-bomb style, and I'm too pretty to throw myself on a Improvised Explosive Diff to save anyone! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sharkfat78 said:

Does look nice. Not that we're going to be able to get hold of them here anyway! lol

Proper E-Revo rip off though. Right down to the bumper mounts

Modelsport stock Arrma, so should be able to order it. 

I like, 2016 is looking better and better. 

• Like 2

I've got the kraton and there typhon and both ecs's popped on me.....I hope they have sorted that issue out with out adding more issues with the fancy new diffs!! But I really do hope it's a solid truck as the idea of it is interesting..

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Tug said:

I like all the tricks they've built in, especially the locking diffs, it means you can do more than one style of driving with just one truck. 

without taking the thing apart and swapping over bits.....:yes: