• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's 5ive T

.AJ.

1 minute ago, .AJ. said:

Cheers, no cheapo tat on my builds 

Gotta stop look at Modifed RC parts tho, or this could get very expensive :lol: 

Is it a bad time to point out that their centre diff holder is a work of art and would fit in perfectly with your build! 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Dirty Electro said:

I knew you'd get a petrol sooner or later :D looks mint dude.

Blimey! Mr Electro is back!

Not my first petrol tho, had a DBXL for all of last year, was going to get the new Kraken, but that's a long story and ended up with one of these instead :) 

Give me a shout if you wanna catch up mate :good:

Let's try not to spam my thread plz......

Anyway, I bought a Bartolone clutch case for my engine from MMR (yea I know but was on eBay) and it was in a right state , looks like it's machined from a block of alloy too small for the part

image_zpssttcwnnd.jpeg

I sent MMR a msg on eBay and as predicted they haven't bothered replying to me yet, but as I'm in communication with Chris Bartolone about a exhaust pipe I thought I would ask him, anyway he is chucking in a free replacement for me with the exhaust, so a big up to Bartolone Racing, and a thumbs down yet again to MMR....

• Like 3

Coming together very nicely.

Orange springs would not also look good with the colour scheme, but will also sort out the saggy backside ;)

Depending on where you go with gearing, I have a fitted but never run, now to be surplus, blackbone spur in, iirc 54t flavour...

4 minutes ago, Noj said:

Coming together very nicely.

Orange springs would not also look good with the colour scheme, but will also sort out the saggy backside ;)

Depending on where you go with gearing, I have a fitted but never run, now to be surplus, blackbone spur in, iirc 54t flavour...

The only reason it's orange is because all they had in stock was that or green, I've got some proper Tygon tubing somewhere that will probably be used in the end, I've also fitted red springs all round and it seems to sit pretty well at the mo

What size is the stock spur?

I've just justified getting the RTR over the roller, I've sold the engine, battery and charger, when I've sold the throttle servo and radio gear I'll be about even, but I would have got the finished shell and a throttle servo FOC :) 

• Like 1