• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

So I'm not now getting a Vekta.....

Carpmart

Frustrating to say the least! As a staff member on here I have to be careful what I say, but I will say his attitude towards us really sucked, how hard is it to reply to emails from the wholesaler......

Ohh well I'll be spending the 1.4k I had saved up elsewhere

2 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Frustrating to say the least! As a staff member on here I have to be careful what I say, but I will say his attitude towards us really sucked, how hard is it to reply to emails from the wholesaler......

Ohh well I'll be spending the 1.4k I had saved up elsewhere

There is a charity called Me :D that you should donate to there is much petrol hunger to feed and many rc aparts to buy for the not so poor, not so little children :lol:

I was simply trying to cheer people up.

As whats happened is just beyond a joke, expecially with that attitude towards customers.

I was really looking forward to seeing both the fid and kraken reviews from people on here to then decide which one to buy, but i guess that might not be happening anymore in the near future.

• Like 1

If it's said person who is said owner of a certain RC site then I've had serious issues with him and his attitude and had runnings in with him on Facebook.

I hope you pair get what you want as I know you guys have waited a long time for it!

What's happened the guy wouldn't reply to emails so you've asked for refunds. Surley thers more to it.  

Buy the fid from rc modelz they go above and beyond for sales. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RCbutcher said:

What's happened the guy wouldn't reply to emails so you've asked for refunds. Surley thers more to it.  

Read the OP

1 minute ago, RCbutcher said:

TBH I'm half tempted, but I think I may get a race platform now, the Elcon Imp4ct.

AJ realised based on FB activity, that Kraken had released to suppliers.  Gave me the heads up, thanks mate!  Seems Kraken contacted our man in the UK and he was 'too busy with Bashfest' to be interested in honouring the deal he'd done with his customers, me and AJ... This effectively means that he caused us to miss the opportunity of getting one from the first released batch.  This is why I'm more than a little hacked off! :( 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Carpmart said:

TBH I'm half tempted, but I think I may get a race platform now, the Elcon Imp4ct.

AJ realised based on FB activity, that Kraken had released to suppliers.  Gave me the heads up, thanks mate!  Seems Kraken contacted our man in the UK and he was 'too busy with Bashfest' to be interested in honouring the deal he'd done with his customers, me and AJ... This effectively means that he caused us to miss the opportunity of getting one from the first released batch.  This is why I'm more than a little hacked off! :( 

Do it............................Speak to Paul Gresty @ PGRacing 

8 minutes ago, Rover Man said:

Do it............................Speak to Paul Gresty @ PGRacing 

What do you need $ wise to build a reasonable car? ........ everything less a motor as a number would be good?

34 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Tbh this mess up has put be off, I just want something to bloody run! So I've bought a 5ive...

To be fair, as a 'fall back' or 'compromise' choice they are bloody brilliant, so it's not too much of a hardship... :) 

• Like 1

Harvey, if it makes you feel better, I'm not getting one either. 

Joking aside, that is poor customer service. 

And why such long delays? Have both manufacturers found problems they're trying to address? (Think X-Maxx!)

What about the mcd newest rally chassis they'd suit the bodies you have too a shell for each. I don't know anything about elcon but that's weird design I think like a racing tank lol 

Edited by RCbutcher